Ricky Martin Offers Parental Advice to Elton John
Ricky Martin has offered new dads Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish some parental advice - telling them to not expect to "sleep ever again". The "Livin' La Vida Loca hitmaker" is father to twin boys, Matteo and Valentino, who were born via a surrogate mother in 2008.
The Rocket Man and Furnish went down a similar route to welcome baby Zachary at last year's Christmas, and Martin has warned the couple about the trials of parenthood. He says, "Life changes! You have to sleep because you are not going to sleep ever again! Babies wake up every two hours. At 7 o'clock you are awake. For me, I was a night owl in the past, but now, I'm up, I'm working, I'm already dealing with the kids."
But Martin is adamant the restless nights are all worth it, adding, "Fatherhood is incredible! Every day is something different. Matteo and Valentino, two boys, they're constantly ganging up on me but I can take it! They're amazing..."
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes