Ricky Martin Offers Parental Advice to Elton John
Ricky Martin has offered new dads Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish some parental advice - telling them to not expect to "sleep ever again". The "Livin' La Vida Loca hitmaker" is father to twin boys, Matteo and Valentino, who were born via a surrogate mother in 2008.
The Rocket Man and Furnish went down a similar route to welcome baby Zachary at last year's Christmas, and Martin has warned the couple about the trials of parenthood. He says, "Life changes! You have to sleep because you are not going to sleep ever again! Babies wake up every two hours. At 7 o'clock you are awake. For me, I was a night owl in the past, but now, I'm up, I'm working, I'm already dealing with the kids."
But Martin is adamant the restless nights are all worth it, adding, "Fatherhood is incredible! Every day is something different. Matteo and Valentino, two boys, they're constantly ganging up on me but I can take it! They're amazing..."
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker