Ricky Martin Offers Parental Advice to Elton John
Ricky Martin has offered new dads Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish some parental advice - telling them to not expect to "sleep ever again". The "Livin' La Vida Loca hitmaker" is father to twin boys, Matteo and Valentino, who were born via a surrogate mother in 2008.
The Rocket Man and Furnish went down a similar route to welcome baby Zachary at last year's Christmas, and Martin has warned the couple about the trials of parenthood. He says, "Life changes! You have to sleep because you are not going to sleep ever again! Babies wake up every two hours. At 7 o'clock you are awake. For me, I was a night owl in the past, but now, I'm up, I'm working, I'm already dealing with the kids."
But Martin is adamant the restless nights are all worth it, adding, "Fatherhood is incredible! Every day is something different. Matteo and Valentino, two boys, they're constantly ganging up on me but I can take it! They're amazing..."
More Ricky Martin News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama