Ricky Martin Offers Parental Advice to Elton John
Ricky Martin has offered new dads Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish some parental advice - telling them to not expect to "sleep ever again". The "Livin' La Vida Loca hitmaker" is father to twin boys, Matteo and Valentino, who were born via a surrogate mother in 2008.
The Rocket Man and Furnish went down a similar route to welcome baby Zachary at last year's Christmas, and Martin has warned the couple about the trials of parenthood. He says, "Life changes! You have to sleep because you are not going to sleep ever again! Babies wake up every two hours. At 7 o'clock you are awake. For me, I was a night owl in the past, but now, I'm up, I'm working, I'm already dealing with the kids."
But Martin is adamant the restless nights are all worth it, adding, "Fatherhood is incredible! Every day is something different. Matteo and Valentino, two boys, they're constantly ganging up on me but I can take it! They're amazing..."
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge