Jwoww Wins the First Round of Naked Picture Legal Battle
"Jersey Shore" star Jenni 'JWoww' Farley has won the first round of her legal battle to keep naked photographs taken by an ex-boyfriend off the Internet. A New York judge has ruled Thomas Lippolis has no legal right to distribute the images.
The reality TV star claims the revealing snapshots were taken without her permission "while she was under the effects of pre-surgical and post-surgical anesthesia" a year ago. He ex argued that JWoww was "always a willing participant and always gave consent."
A judge has sided with the busty brunette, according to TMZ.com. The case is scheduled for arbitration.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans