Jwoww Wins the First Round of Naked Picture Legal Battle
"Jersey Shore" star Jenni 'JWoww' Farley has won the first round of her legal battle to keep naked photographs taken by an ex-boyfriend off the Internet. A New York judge has ruled Thomas Lippolis has no legal right to distribute the images.
The reality TV star claims the revealing snapshots were taken without her permission "while she was under the effects of pre-surgical and post-surgical anesthesia" a year ago. He ex argued that JWoww was "always a willing participant and always gave consent."
A judge has sided with the busty brunette, according to TMZ.com. The case is scheduled for arbitration.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service