Jwoww Wins the First Round of Naked Picture Legal Battle
"Jersey Shore" star Jenni 'JWoww' Farley has won the first round of her legal battle to keep naked photographs taken by an ex-boyfriend off the Internet. A New York judge has ruled Thomas Lippolis has no legal right to distribute the images.
The reality TV star claims the revealing snapshots were taken without her permission "while she was under the effects of pre-surgical and post-surgical anesthesia" a year ago. He ex argued that JWoww was "always a willing participant and always gave consent."
A judge has sided with the busty brunette, according to TMZ.com. The case is scheduled for arbitration.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic