Jwoww Wins the First Round of Naked Picture Legal Battle
"Jersey Shore" star Jenni 'JWoww' Farley has won the first round of her legal battle to keep naked photographs taken by an ex-boyfriend off the Internet. A New York judge has ruled Thomas Lippolis has no legal right to distribute the images.
The reality TV star claims the revealing snapshots were taken without her permission "while she was under the effects of pre-surgical and post-surgical anesthesia" a year ago. He ex argued that JWoww was "always a willing participant and always gave consent."
A judge has sided with the busty brunette, according to TMZ.com. The case is scheduled for arbitration.
More Jwoww News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective