Jodie Sweetin Engaged to Morty Coyle
Former child star Jodie Sweetin is engaged to wed her boyfriend Morty Coyle. The "Full House" star gave birth to the couple's first child, daughter Beatrix, back in August 2010, and was surprised with a diamond ring at her 29th birthday party in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, January 18.
She tells People.com, "I am in shock still!" But the couple is in no rush to wed, and plans to wait until gay marriage is legalised in the U.S. Coyle explains, "We want to wait until there's equality for everybody to get married." Sweetin also has a two-year-old daughter, Zoie, with ex-husband Cody Herpin.
Jodie Sweetin filed for legal separation from Cody Herpin in November 2008, seven months after she gave birth to their baby daughter Zoie. The former child star, who was previously also wed to police officer Shaun Holguin, now shares joint custody of the little girl with Herpin.
More Jodie Sweetin News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood