Jodie Sweetin Engaged to Morty Coyle
Former child star Jodie Sweetin is engaged to wed her boyfriend Morty Coyle. The "Full House" star gave birth to the couple's first child, daughter Beatrix, back in August 2010, and was surprised with a diamond ring at her 29th birthday party in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, January 18.
She tells People.com, "I am in shock still!" But the couple is in no rush to wed, and plans to wait until gay marriage is legalised in the U.S. Coyle explains, "We want to wait until there's equality for everybody to get married." Sweetin also has a two-year-old daughter, Zoie, with ex-husband Cody Herpin.
Jodie Sweetin filed for legal separation from Cody Herpin in November 2008, seven months after she gave birth to their baby daughter Zoie. The former child star, who was previously also wed to police officer Shaun Holguin, now shares joint custody of the little girl with Herpin.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'