Jodie Sweetin Engaged to Morty Coyle
Former child star Jodie Sweetin is engaged to wed her boyfriend Morty Coyle. The "Full House" star gave birth to the couple's first child, daughter Beatrix, back in August 2010, and was surprised with a diamond ring at her 29th birthday party in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, January 18.
She tells People.com, "I am in shock still!" But the couple is in no rush to wed, and plans to wait until gay marriage is legalised in the U.S. Coyle explains, "We want to wait until there's equality for everybody to get married." Sweetin also has a two-year-old daughter, Zoie, with ex-husband Cody Herpin.
Jodie Sweetin filed for legal separation from Cody Herpin in November 2008, seven months after she gave birth to their baby daughter Zoie. The former child star, who was previously also wed to police officer Shaun Holguin, now shares joint custody of the little girl with Herpin.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival