Jodie Sweetin Engaged to Morty Coyle
Former child star Jodie Sweetin is engaged to wed her boyfriend Morty Coyle. The "Full House" star gave birth to the couple's first child, daughter Beatrix, back in August 2010, and was surprised with a diamond ring at her 29th birthday party in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, January 18.
She tells People.com, "I am in shock still!" But the couple is in no rush to wed, and plans to wait until gay marriage is legalised in the U.S. Coyle explains, "We want to wait until there's equality for everybody to get married." Sweetin also has a two-year-old daughter, Zoie, with ex-husband Cody Herpin.
Jodie Sweetin filed for legal separation from Cody Herpin in November 2008, seven months after she gave birth to their baby daughter Zoie. The former child star, who was previously also wed to police officer Shaun Holguin, now shares joint custody of the little girl with Herpin.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift