Ashton Kutcher Confirms Possible 'Punk'd' With Justin Bieber
Ashton Kutcher has confirmed he's in talks to revive hit MTV show "Punk'd" with Justin Bieber - revealing it's a "possibility" the teenage pop star will take over his pranking duties. The hidden camera series, which saw the actor play practical jokes on unsuspecting stars, was a massive success when it launched in 2003.
It ended in 2007 but recent reports suggest Kutcher is planning to bring the show back to the small screen through his Katalyst Entertainment production company. In an appearance on America's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Tuesday, January 18, Kutcher confirmed he's keen to revive the series - with the 16 year old singer as its new host.
He says, "I really can't talk about it because everything's sort of in process. It's a possibility that it could be happening. I will not be hosting the show in the future. People were afraid I was going to punk them wherever I went and I'm starting to get invited to stuff again and it's actually a good thing. I'll be involved in some capacity if we do it and there could be a new host but I can't say a whole lot."
"He's a nice kid and he's a funny kid - and people don't know he's a funny kid yet... and he's sneaky. And I like sneaky people."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease