Ashton Kutcher Confirms Possible 'Punk'd' With Justin Bieber
Ashton Kutcher has confirmed he's in talks to revive hit MTV show "Punk'd" with Justin Bieber - revealing it's a "possibility" the teenage pop star will take over his pranking duties. The hidden camera series, which saw the actor play practical jokes on unsuspecting stars, was a massive success when it launched in 2003.
It ended in 2007 but recent reports suggest Kutcher is planning to bring the show back to the small screen through his Katalyst Entertainment production company. In an appearance on America's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Tuesday, January 18, Kutcher confirmed he's keen to revive the series - with the 16 year old singer as its new host.
He says, "I really can't talk about it because everything's sort of in process. It's a possibility that it could be happening. I will not be hosting the show in the future. People were afraid I was going to punk them wherever I went and I'm starting to get invited to stuff again and it's actually a good thing. I'll be involved in some capacity if we do it and there could be a new host but I can't say a whole lot."
"He's a nice kid and he's a funny kid - and people don't know he's a funny kid yet... and he's sneaky. And I like sneaky people."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?