Ashton Kutcher Confirms Possible 'Punk'd' With Justin Bieber
Ashton Kutcher has confirmed he's in talks to revive hit MTV show "Punk'd" with Justin Bieber - revealing it's a "possibility" the teenage pop star will take over his pranking duties. The hidden camera series, which saw the actor play practical jokes on unsuspecting stars, was a massive success when it launched in 2003.
It ended in 2007 but recent reports suggest Kutcher is planning to bring the show back to the small screen through his Katalyst Entertainment production company. In an appearance on America's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Tuesday, January 18, Kutcher confirmed he's keen to revive the series - with the 16 year old singer as its new host.
He says, "I really can't talk about it because everything's sort of in process. It's a possibility that it could be happening. I will not be hosting the show in the future. People were afraid I was going to punk them wherever I went and I'm starting to get invited to stuff again and it's actually a good thing. I'll be involved in some capacity if we do it and there could be a new host but I can't say a whole lot."
"He's a nice kid and he's a funny kid - and people don't know he's a funny kid yet... and he's sneaky. And I like sneaky people."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album