Betty White Got Special Rendition From Justin Bieber on 89th Birthday
Betty White celebrated her 89th birthday in style on Tuesday, January 18 when her "Hot in Cleveland" castmates threw her a party in New York. The "Golden Girls" star reached the milestone age on Monday, January 17 and to mark her last year as an octogenarian, actresses Jane Leeves, Valerie Bertinelli and Wendie Malick rallied together to put on a bash at the Big Apple's La Cirque restaurant.
White's colleagues presented her with a large cake from everyone at U.S. channel TV Land, and as she blew out the candles she joked, "I had a chance and I blew it". She was then shown a video clip of teen superstar Justin Bieber singing a special rendition of Happy Birthday to her.
White also celebrated the special day with U.S. TV host David Letterman - by drinking vodka with the presenter on his show on Tuesday. When Letterman asked the actress what her hobbies are, she told him she enjoys playing with animals and drinking vodka, so the funnyman pulled out some booze and poured her a glass, which she then sipped as he swigged from the bottle.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video