Betty White Got Special Rendition From Justin Bieber on 89th Birthday
Betty White celebrated her 89th birthday in style on Tuesday, January 18 when her "Hot in Cleveland" castmates threw her a party in New York. The "Golden Girls" star reached the milestone age on Monday, January 17 and to mark her last year as an octogenarian, actresses Jane Leeves, Valerie Bertinelli and Wendie Malick rallied together to put on a bash at the Big Apple's La Cirque restaurant.
White's colleagues presented her with a large cake from everyone at U.S. channel TV Land, and as she blew out the candles she joked, "I had a chance and I blew it". She was then shown a video clip of teen superstar Justin Bieber singing a special rendition of Happy Birthday to her.
White also celebrated the special day with U.S. TV host David Letterman - by drinking vodka with the presenter on his show on Tuesday. When Letterman asked the actress what her hobbies are, she told him she enjoys playing with animals and drinking vodka, so the funnyman pulled out some booze and poured her a glass, which she then sipped as he swigged from the bottle.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift