Betty White Got Special Rendition From Justin Bieber on 89th Birthday
Betty White celebrated her 89th birthday in style on Tuesday, January 18 when her "Hot in Cleveland" castmates threw her a party in New York. The "Golden Girls" star reached the milestone age on Monday, January 17 and to mark her last year as an octogenarian, actresses Jane Leeves, Valerie Bertinelli and Wendie Malick rallied together to put on a bash at the Big Apple's La Cirque restaurant.
White's colleagues presented her with a large cake from everyone at U.S. channel TV Land, and as she blew out the candles she joked, "I had a chance and I blew it". She was then shown a video clip of teen superstar Justin Bieber singing a special rendition of Happy Birthday to her.
White also celebrated the special day with U.S. TV host David Letterman - by drinking vodka with the presenter on his show on Tuesday. When Letterman asked the actress what her hobbies are, she told him she enjoys playing with animals and drinking vodka, so the funnyman pulled out some booze and poured her a glass, which she then sipped as he swigged from the bottle.
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!