Betty White Got Special Rendition From Justin Bieber on 89th Birthday
Betty White celebrated her 89th birthday in style on Tuesday, January 18 when her "Hot in Cleveland" castmates threw her a party in New York. The "Golden Girls" star reached the milestone age on Monday, January 17 and to mark her last year as an octogenarian, actresses Jane Leeves, Valerie Bertinelli and Wendie Malick rallied together to put on a bash at the Big Apple's La Cirque restaurant.
White's colleagues presented her with a large cake from everyone at U.S. channel TV Land, and as she blew out the candles she joked, "I had a chance and I blew it". She was then shown a video clip of teen superstar Justin Bieber singing a special rendition of Happy Birthday to her.
White also celebrated the special day with U.S. TV host David Letterman - by drinking vodka with the presenter on his show on Tuesday. When Letterman asked the actress what her hobbies are, she told him she enjoys playing with animals and drinking vodka, so the funnyman pulled out some booze and poured her a glass, which she then sipped as he swigged from the bottle.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby