Zsa Zsa Gabor Ditching 26-Room House for Condominium
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor and her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt are selling their Los Angeles mansion for $28 million. The 8,000 square foot estate, which boasts a total of 26 rooms, has become "too much of a headache" for the stars to maintain because of their advancing age and ongoing health problems.
Von Anhalt tells TMZ.com, "(He's) sick and f**king tired of paying $30,000 a month... because we only use two rooms in the house." He plans to put the mansion on the market for $25-$28 million and move into a $1.5 million condominium, adding it's something "Zsa Zsa always wanted".
Gabor remains in hospital following an operation to amputate half of her right leg on Friday, January 14 after developing a serious gangrene infection. Von Anhalt revealed on Saturday, January 15 his wife was talking and responding well following the surgery, although she was still unaware doctors had removed part of her limb.
Gabor's hospital recovery could take up to four weeks, but the actress' spokesman John Blanchette is hopeful the star will be able to return home in time to celebrate her 94th birthday on February 6.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby