Zsa Zsa Gabor Ditching 26-Room House for Condominium
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor and her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt are selling their Los Angeles mansion for $28 million. The 8,000 square foot estate, which boasts a total of 26 rooms, has become "too much of a headache" for the stars to maintain because of their advancing age and ongoing health problems.
Von Anhalt tells TMZ.com, "(He's) sick and f**king tired of paying $30,000 a month... because we only use two rooms in the house." He plans to put the mansion on the market for $25-$28 million and move into a $1.5 million condominium, adding it's something "Zsa Zsa always wanted".
Gabor remains in hospital following an operation to amputate half of her right leg on Friday, January 14 after developing a serious gangrene infection. Von Anhalt revealed on Saturday, January 15 his wife was talking and responding well following the surgery, although she was still unaware doctors had removed part of her limb.
Gabor's hospital recovery could take up to four weeks, but the actress' spokesman John Blanchette is hopeful the star will be able to return home in time to celebrate her 94th birthday on February 6.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour