Coachella Festival Line-Up: Kanye West, Tinie Tempah and More
Arcade Fire, Kings of Leon and Kanye West have been named as the headliners at this year's Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. The three-day event will take place in Indio, California from 15 to 17 April and feature The Strokes, The National, Tinie Tempah, Brandon Flowers, Interpol, Klaxons, Erykah Badu and Mumford & Sons with blasts from the past Suede, Duran Duran, Wire and Big Audio Dynamite.
Reclusive R&B superstar Lauryn Hill is also billed to perform, as are cult acts Elbow, Marina & The Diamonds, Bright Eyes and The Black Keys. Enhancing the festival experience for music fans at California's biggest music event, organisers are adding a roller skating rink and a free shuttle service to a local grocery store.
Three-day passes to Coachella cost $269. Tickets go on sale on Friday, January 21.
More Kanye West News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'