Coachella Festival Line-Up: Kanye West, Tinie Tempah and More
Arcade Fire, Kings of Leon and Kanye West have been named as the headliners at this year's Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. The three-day event will take place in Indio, California from 15 to 17 April and feature The Strokes, The National, Tinie Tempah, Brandon Flowers, Interpol, Klaxons, Erykah Badu and Mumford & Sons with blasts from the past Suede, Duran Duran, Wire and Big Audio Dynamite.
Reclusive R&B superstar Lauryn Hill is also billed to perform, as are cult acts Elbow, Marina & The Diamonds, Bright Eyes and The Black Keys. Enhancing the festival experience for music fans at California's biggest music event, organisers are adding a roller skating rink and a free shuttle service to a local grocery store.
Three-day passes to Coachella cost $269. Tickets go on sale on Friday, January 21.
More Kanye West News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary