Coachella Festival Line-Up: Kanye West, Tinie Tempah and More
Arcade Fire, Kings of Leon and Kanye West have been named as the headliners at this year's Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. The three-day event will take place in Indio, California from 15 to 17 April and feature The Strokes, The National, Tinie Tempah, Brandon Flowers, Interpol, Klaxons, Erykah Badu and Mumford & Sons with blasts from the past Suede, Duran Duran, Wire and Big Audio Dynamite.
Reclusive R&B superstar Lauryn Hill is also billed to perform, as are cult acts Elbow, Marina & The Diamonds, Bright Eyes and The Black Keys. Enhancing the festival experience for music fans at California's biggest music event, organisers are adding a roller skating rink and a free shuttle service to a local grocery store.
Three-day passes to Coachella cost $269. Tickets go on sale on Friday, January 21.
More Kanye West News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6