Coachella Festival Line-Up: Kanye West, Tinie Tempah and More
Arcade Fire, Kings of Leon and Kanye West have been named as the headliners at this year's Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. The three-day event will take place in Indio, California from 15 to 17 April and feature The Strokes, The National, Tinie Tempah, Brandon Flowers, Interpol, Klaxons, Erykah Badu and Mumford & Sons with blasts from the past Suede, Duran Duran, Wire and Big Audio Dynamite.
Reclusive R&B superstar Lauryn Hill is also billed to perform, as are cult acts Elbow, Marina & The Diamonds, Bright Eyes and The Black Keys. Enhancing the festival experience for music fans at California's biggest music event, organisers are adding a roller skating rink and a free shuttle service to a local grocery store.
Three-day passes to Coachella cost $269. Tickets go on sale on Friday, January 21.
More Kanye West News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'