Laura Linney Returns to Stage After Father's Death
Laura Linney will return to the stage on Tuesday, January 18 night for the first time since the death of her father. The actress dropped out of Broadway's "Time Stands Still" over the weekend following the passing of her playwright father Romulus Linney on Saturday, January 15.
She also missed the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, where she was honored with a Best Actress prize for her role in TV drama "The Big C". The lights of Broadway's theaters will be dimmed for a minute on Wednesday to mark Linney's death.
80-year-old Romulus Linney died in his Germantown, New York home after a long battle of lung cancer. The funeral details were kept private.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked