Laura Linney Returns to Stage After Father's Death
Laura Linney will return to the stage on Tuesday, January 18 night for the first time since the death of her father. The actress dropped out of Broadway's "Time Stands Still" over the weekend following the passing of her playwright father Romulus Linney on Saturday, January 15.
She also missed the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, where she was honored with a Best Actress prize for her role in TV drama "The Big C". The lights of Broadway's theaters will be dimmed for a minute on Wednesday to mark Linney's death.
80-year-old Romulus Linney died in his Germantown, New York home after a long battle of lung cancer. The funeral details were kept private.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities