'Twilight' Cast and Crew Stranded on Brazilian Island
The cast and crew of the latest "Twilight" movie were left stranded on a Brazilian island recently after a heavy rainstorm stopped them from returning to their hotel. The stars, including Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, have been busy working on the final installment in the vampire franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", which will be split into two films.
The shoot has taken them through a range of diverse locations from Vancouver, Canada to New Orleans, Louisiana, and they recently relocated to an island off the coast of Brazil to film key scenes with Pattinson and Stewart.
But one day of shooting ended in disaster when the actors and crewmembers were caught up in a heavy rainstorm. They were unable to leave the island and nearly 100 people ended up spending the night on the set.
Director Bill Condon tells the Los Angeles Times, "It was incredible. We got caught in the middle of this huge rainstorm - I'll remember it forever. Eighty people sleeping on the floor of the set. We couldn't leave."
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors