'Twilight' Cast and Crew Stranded on Brazilian Island
The cast and crew of the latest "Twilight" movie were left stranded on a Brazilian island recently after a heavy rainstorm stopped them from returning to their hotel. The stars, including Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, have been busy working on the final installment in the vampire franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", which will be split into two films.
The shoot has taken them through a range of diverse locations from Vancouver, Canada to New Orleans, Louisiana, and they recently relocated to an island off the coast of Brazil to film key scenes with Pattinson and Stewart.
But one day of shooting ended in disaster when the actors and crewmembers were caught up in a heavy rainstorm. They were unable to leave the island and nearly 100 people ended up spending the night on the set.
Director Bill Condon tells the Los Angeles Times, "It was incredible. We got caught in the middle of this huge rainstorm - I'll remember it forever. Eighty people sleeping on the floor of the set. We couldn't leave."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off