'Twilight' Cast and Crew Stranded on Brazilian Island
The cast and crew of the latest "Twilight" movie were left stranded on a Brazilian island recently after a heavy rainstorm stopped them from returning to their hotel. The stars, including Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, have been busy working on the final installment in the vampire franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", which will be split into two films.
The shoot has taken them through a range of diverse locations from Vancouver, Canada to New Orleans, Louisiana, and they recently relocated to an island off the coast of Brazil to film key scenes with Pattinson and Stewart.
But one day of shooting ended in disaster when the actors and crewmembers were caught up in a heavy rainstorm. They were unable to leave the island and nearly 100 people ended up spending the night on the set.
Director Bill Condon tells the Los Angeles Times, "It was incredible. We got caught in the middle of this huge rainstorm - I'll remember it forever. Eighty people sleeping on the floor of the set. We couldn't leave."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'