'Twilight' Cast and Crew Stranded on Brazilian Island
The cast and crew of the latest "Twilight" movie were left stranded on a Brazilian island recently after a heavy rainstorm stopped them from returning to their hotel. The stars, including Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, have been busy working on the final installment in the vampire franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", which will be split into two films.
The shoot has taken them through a range of diverse locations from Vancouver, Canada to New Orleans, Louisiana, and they recently relocated to an island off the coast of Brazil to film key scenes with Pattinson and Stewart.
But one day of shooting ended in disaster when the actors and crewmembers were caught up in a heavy rainstorm. They were unable to leave the island and nearly 100 people ended up spending the night on the set.
Director Bill Condon tells the Los Angeles Times, "It was incredible. We got caught in the middle of this huge rainstorm - I'll remember it forever. Eighty people sleeping on the floor of the set. We couldn't leave."
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder