'Twilight' Cast and Crew Stranded on Brazilian Island
The cast and crew of the latest "Twilight" movie were left stranded on a Brazilian island recently after a heavy rainstorm stopped them from returning to their hotel. The stars, including Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, have been busy working on the final installment in the vampire franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", which will be split into two films.
The shoot has taken them through a range of diverse locations from Vancouver, Canada to New Orleans, Louisiana, and they recently relocated to an island off the coast of Brazil to film key scenes with Pattinson and Stewart.
But one day of shooting ended in disaster when the actors and crewmembers were caught up in a heavy rainstorm. They were unable to leave the island and nearly 100 people ended up spending the night on the set.
Director Bill Condon tells the Los Angeles Times, "It was incredible. We got caught in the middle of this huge rainstorm - I'll remember it forever. Eighty people sleeping on the floor of the set. We couldn't leave."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences