Penelope Cruz Invited Bar Refaeli to Her Baby Shower
Pregnant actress Penelope Cruz reportedly invited all of her female friends over to her Los Angeles home on Saturday, January 15 for a baby shower. The Spanish star is expecting her first child with husband Javier Bardem and is due to give birth in the coming weeks.
She is said to have hosted a party for her pals at her Hollywood mansion at the weekend, with guests including supermodel Bar Refaeli, who arrived with her boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio. After the shower on Saturday, Cruz and Bardem headed off for a three-day break in Palm Springs, California to relax before the imminent arrival of their baby, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem wed in a low-key ceremony in the Bahamas in July 2010 and confirmed her pregnancy two months later after she was spotted with undeniable baby bump.
More Penelope Cruz News
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret