Penelope Cruz Invited Bar Refaeli to Her Baby Shower
Pregnant actress Penelope Cruz reportedly invited all of her female friends over to her Los Angeles home on Saturday, January 15 for a baby shower. The Spanish star is expecting her first child with husband Javier Bardem and is due to give birth in the coming weeks.
She is said to have hosted a party for her pals at her Hollywood mansion at the weekend, with guests including supermodel Bar Refaeli, who arrived with her boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio. After the shower on Saturday, Cruz and Bardem headed off for a three-day break in Palm Springs, California to relax before the imminent arrival of their baby, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem wed in a low-key ceremony in the Bahamas in July 2010 and confirmed her pregnancy two months later after she was spotted with undeniable baby bump.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered