Penelope Cruz Invited Bar Refaeli to Her Baby Shower
Pregnant actress Penelope Cruz reportedly invited all of her female friends over to her Los Angeles home on Saturday, January 15 for a baby shower. The Spanish star is expecting her first child with husband Javier Bardem and is due to give birth in the coming weeks.
She is said to have hosted a party for her pals at her Hollywood mansion at the weekend, with guests including supermodel Bar Refaeli, who arrived with her boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio. After the shower on Saturday, Cruz and Bardem headed off for a three-day break in Palm Springs, California to relax before the imminent arrival of their baby, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem wed in a low-key ceremony in the Bahamas in July 2010 and confirmed her pregnancy two months later after she was spotted with undeniable baby bump.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande