Penelope Cruz Invited Bar Refaeli to Her Baby Shower
Pregnant actress Penelope Cruz reportedly invited all of her female friends over to her Los Angeles home on Saturday, January 15 for a baby shower. The Spanish star is expecting her first child with husband Javier Bardem and is due to give birth in the coming weeks.
She is said to have hosted a party for her pals at her Hollywood mansion at the weekend, with guests including supermodel Bar Refaeli, who arrived with her boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio. After the shower on Saturday, Cruz and Bardem headed off for a three-day break in Palm Springs, California to relax before the imminent arrival of their baby, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem wed in a low-key ceremony in the Bahamas in July 2010 and confirmed her pregnancy two months later after she was spotted with undeniable baby bump.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences