Penelope Cruz Invited Bar Refaeli to Her Baby Shower
Pregnant actress Penelope Cruz reportedly invited all of her female friends over to her Los Angeles home on Saturday, January 15 for a baby shower. The Spanish star is expecting her first child with husband Javier Bardem and is due to give birth in the coming weeks.
She is said to have hosted a party for her pals at her Hollywood mansion at the weekend, with guests including supermodel Bar Refaeli, who arrived with her boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio. After the shower on Saturday, Cruz and Bardem headed off for a three-day break in Palm Springs, California to relax before the imminent arrival of their baby, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem wed in a low-key ceremony in the Bahamas in July 2010 and confirmed her pregnancy two months later after she was spotted with undeniable baby bump.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC