Justin Bieber Boutique Is Not Happening
Plans for a Justin Bieber-themed superstore at Los Angeles' shopping mecca The Grove have fallen through, according to the pop star's spokeswoman. Fans of the teen sensation were thrilled after reports suggesting a Bieber boutique was set to open at the L.A. retail hotspot later this year were leaked to the media.
However, a rep for the star has confirmed that although there were plans in place to open the merchandise store, the venture never made it past the ideas stage. Publicist Jennifer Gordon tells the Los Angeles Times newspaper, "I was working with them last year with the possibility of this happening. Toward the end of November, everything had fallen through. It's not happening."
Bieber is already a one-teen brand - he has released a book, fragrance and a best-selling nail polish.
More Justin Bieber News
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj