Justin Bieber Boutique Is Not Happening
Plans for a Justin Bieber-themed superstore at Los Angeles' shopping mecca The Grove have fallen through, according to the pop star's spokeswoman. Fans of the teen sensation were thrilled after reports suggesting a Bieber boutique was set to open at the L.A. retail hotspot later this year were leaked to the media.
However, a rep for the star has confirmed that although there were plans in place to open the merchandise store, the venture never made it past the ideas stage. Publicist Jennifer Gordon tells the Los Angeles Times newspaper, "I was working with them last year with the possibility of this happening. Toward the end of November, everything had fallen through. It's not happening."
Bieber is already a one-teen brand - he has released a book, fragrance and a best-selling nail polish.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser