Justin Bieber Boutique Is Not Happening
Plans for a Justin Bieber-themed superstore at Los Angeles' shopping mecca The Grove have fallen through, according to the pop star's spokeswoman. Fans of the teen sensation were thrilled after reports suggesting a Bieber boutique was set to open at the L.A. retail hotspot later this year were leaked to the media.
However, a rep for the star has confirmed that although there were plans in place to open the merchandise store, the venture never made it past the ideas stage. Publicist Jennifer Gordon tells the Los Angeles Times newspaper, "I was working with them last year with the possibility of this happening. Toward the end of November, everything had fallen through. It's not happening."
Bieber is already a one-teen brand - he has released a book, fragrance and a best-selling nail polish.
More Justin Bieber News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher