Justin Bieber Boutique Is Not Happening
Plans for a Justin Bieber-themed superstore at Los Angeles' shopping mecca The Grove have fallen through, according to the pop star's spokeswoman. Fans of the teen sensation were thrilled after reports suggesting a Bieber boutique was set to open at the L.A. retail hotspot later this year were leaked to the media.
However, a rep for the star has confirmed that although there were plans in place to open the merchandise store, the venture never made it past the ideas stage. Publicist Jennifer Gordon tells the Los Angeles Times newspaper, "I was working with them last year with the possibility of this happening. Toward the end of November, everything had fallen through. It's not happening."
Bieber is already a one-teen brand - he has released a book, fragrance and a best-selling nail polish.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences