Justin Bieber Boutique Is Not Happening
Plans for a Justin Bieber-themed superstore at Los Angeles' shopping mecca The Grove have fallen through, according to the pop star's spokeswoman. Fans of the teen sensation were thrilled after reports suggesting a Bieber boutique was set to open at the L.A. retail hotspot later this year were leaked to the media.
However, a rep for the star has confirmed that although there were plans in place to open the merchandise store, the venture never made it past the ideas stage. Publicist Jennifer Gordon tells the Los Angeles Times newspaper, "I was working with them last year with the possibility of this happening. Toward the end of November, everything had fallen through. It's not happening."
Bieber is already a one-teen brand - he has released a book, fragrance and a best-selling nail polish.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says