Arnold Schwarzenegger's Father-in-Law in Critical Condition
Arnold Schwarzenegger's father-in-law Sargent Shriver is in critical condition in a Maryland hospital. The 95-year-old former U.S. vice-president candidate and Peace Corps. director is the father of Schwarzenegger's newswoman wife Maria Shriver.
Details of Shriver's illness have not been released but in 2003 he announced he was suffering from Alzheimer's Disease. Shriver's philanthropist wife Eunice Shriver Kennedy died in 2009.
Arnold Schwarzenegger stepped down from his post as California Governor earlier this month. He considered to return to acting afterwards, "It is like bicycling, or like skiing. You get on it and you feel like there is no time lapse there at all..."
"The list is a long list of things I can do, but nothing I can concentrate on until I am literally, totally out of office. For me the joy of life is not to know, and you get into it and you kind of figure it out. I love that. I don't like safety nets. I am not a believer in that... So you go in there with an open mind and you have to learn very quickly."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris