Arnold Schwarzenegger's Father-in-Law in Critical Condition
Arnold Schwarzenegger's father-in-law Sargent Shriver is in critical condition in a Maryland hospital. The 95-year-old former U.S. vice-president candidate and Peace Corps. director is the father of Schwarzenegger's newswoman wife Maria Shriver.
Details of Shriver's illness have not been released but in 2003 he announced he was suffering from Alzheimer's Disease. Shriver's philanthropist wife Eunice Shriver Kennedy died in 2009.
Arnold Schwarzenegger stepped down from his post as California Governor earlier this month. He considered to return to acting afterwards, "It is like bicycling, or like skiing. You get on it and you feel like there is no time lapse there at all..."
"The list is a long list of things I can do, but nothing I can concentrate on until I am literally, totally out of office. For me the joy of life is not to know, and you get into it and you kind of figure it out. I love that. I don't like safety nets. I am not a believer in that... So you go in there with an open mind and you have to learn very quickly."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory