Catherine Zeta-Jones Supports Jets on Golden Globe Red Carpet
Catherine Zeta-Jones gave her beloved New York Jets a boost on the red carpet at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16 - by wearing the team's green. The actress and her husband Michael Douglas are both avid Jets fans and when they found out the Globes would be taking place at the same time as the team's play-off match against rivals the New England Patriots, the Welsh actress knew exactly what color her gown needed to be.
Zeta-Jones said, "Some people call it emerald, but I call it Jets (green)... I'm actually Mrs. Sanchez (Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez); I'm just pretending to be Mrs. Douglas."
And her costume choice worked for her team - the Jets shocked the sports pundits and pulled off a 28-21 victory. The team will play the Pittsburgh Steelers this weekend for the chance to progress to the Super Bowl in February.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her