Jay-Z Signs Rapper K. Koke to Roc Nation
British rapper K. Koke is the latest star to join the line-up at Jay-Z's U.S. record label Roc Nation. U.K. website Soul Culture reports the hip-hop mogul has signed the respected rapper and his Suspect Entertainment in a joint venture deal between Roc Nation/RCA.
In addition to K. Koke, the label's other artists label include Froggy, Grams, Lefty, R9, Skeng, Capo, Bug, Gyro, Leokins and Lil Shan.
It's not the first time Jay-Z has tapped into the U.K. market to find new talent - he signed The Ting Tings in 2010. Roc Nation also boasts acts Sean Garrett, Rihanna, Jay Electronica, J. Cole and Willow Smith.
More Jay-Z News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik