Jay-Z Signs Rapper K. Koke to Roc Nation
British rapper K. Koke is the latest star to join the line-up at Jay-Z's U.S. record label Roc Nation. U.K. website Soul Culture reports the hip-hop mogul has signed the respected rapper and his Suspect Entertainment in a joint venture deal between Roc Nation/RCA.
In addition to K. Koke, the label's other artists label include Froggy, Grams, Lefty, R9, Skeng, Capo, Bug, Gyro, Leokins and Lil Shan.
It's not the first time Jay-Z has tapped into the U.K. market to find new talent - he signed The Ting Tings in 2010. Roc Nation also boasts acts Sean Garrett, Rihanna, Jay Electronica, J. Cole and Willow Smith.
More Jay-Z News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women