Jay-Z Signs Rapper K. Koke to Roc Nation
British rapper K. Koke is the latest star to join the line-up at Jay-Z's U.S. record label Roc Nation. U.K. website Soul Culture reports the hip-hop mogul has signed the respected rapper and his Suspect Entertainment in a joint venture deal between Roc Nation/RCA.
In addition to K. Koke, the label's other artists label include Froggy, Grams, Lefty, R9, Skeng, Capo, Bug, Gyro, Leokins and Lil Shan.
It's not the first time Jay-Z has tapped into the U.K. market to find new talent - he signed The Ting Tings in 2010. Roc Nation also boasts acts Sean Garrett, Rihanna, Jay Electronica, J. Cole and Willow Smith.
More Jay-Z News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child