Jay-Z Signs Rapper K. Koke to Roc Nation
British rapper K. Koke is the latest star to join the line-up at Jay-Z's U.S. record label Roc Nation. U.K. website Soul Culture reports the hip-hop mogul has signed the respected rapper and his Suspect Entertainment in a joint venture deal between Roc Nation/RCA.
In addition to K. Koke, the label's other artists label include Froggy, Grams, Lefty, R9, Skeng, Capo, Bug, Gyro, Leokins and Lil Shan.
It's not the first time Jay-Z has tapped into the U.K. market to find new talent - he signed The Ting Tings in 2010. Roc Nation also boasts acts Sean Garrett, Rihanna, Jay Electronica, J. Cole and Willow Smith.
More Jay-Z News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs