Jay-Z Signs Rapper K. Koke to Roc Nation
British rapper K. Koke is the latest star to join the line-up at Jay-Z's U.S. record label Roc Nation. U.K. website Soul Culture reports the hip-hop mogul has signed the respected rapper and his Suspect Entertainment in a joint venture deal between Roc Nation/RCA.
In addition to K. Koke, the label's other artists label include Froggy, Grams, Lefty, R9, Skeng, Capo, Bug, Gyro, Leokins and Lil Shan.
It's not the first time Jay-Z has tapped into the U.K. market to find new talent - he signed The Ting Tings in 2010. Roc Nation also boasts acts Sean Garrett, Rihanna, Jay Electronica, J. Cole and Willow Smith.
More Jay-Z News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'