Report: Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund Hooking Up at Golden Globes Afterparty
"Country Strong" co-stars Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund have sparked rumors their on-screen romance is becoming reality - after the pair was spotted getting close at a Golden Globes afterparty. Meester and Hedlund were "inseparable the entire night" at HBO network's event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, January 16, according to UsMagazine.com.
A partygoer tells the website "She wraps her arm completely around his neck and pulls him for a quick peck on the lips," and when the pair called it a night, Hedlund was "massaging her shoulders" as they left the party together.
Meester split with "Gossip Girl" costar Sebastian Stan in 2010. She has previously been linked to Aussie actor Luke Bracey, her co-star in upcoming comedy, "Monte Carlo".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake