Report: Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund Hooking Up at Golden Globes Afterparty
"Country Strong" co-stars Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund have sparked rumors their on-screen romance is becoming reality - after the pair was spotted getting close at a Golden Globes afterparty. Meester and Hedlund were "inseparable the entire night" at HBO network's event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, January 16, according to UsMagazine.com.
A partygoer tells the website "She wraps her arm completely around his neck and pulls him for a quick peck on the lips," and when the pair called it a night, Hedlund was "massaging her shoulders" as they left the party together.
Meester split with "Gossip Girl" costar Sebastian Stan in 2010. She has previously been linked to Aussie actor Luke Bracey, her co-star in upcoming comedy, "Monte Carlo".
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'