Report: Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund Hooking Up at Golden Globes Afterparty
"Country Strong" co-stars Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund have sparked rumors their on-screen romance is becoming reality - after the pair was spotted getting close at a Golden Globes afterparty. Meester and Hedlund were "inseparable the entire night" at HBO network's event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, January 16, according to UsMagazine.com.
A partygoer tells the website "She wraps her arm completely around his neck and pulls him for a quick peck on the lips," and when the pair called it a night, Hedlund was "massaging her shoulders" as they left the party together.
Meester split with "Gossip Girl" costar Sebastian Stan in 2010. She has previously been linked to Aussie actor Luke Bracey, her co-star in upcoming comedy, "Monte Carlo".
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single