Report: Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund Hooking Up at Golden Globes Afterparty
"Country Strong" co-stars Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund have sparked rumors their on-screen romance is becoming reality - after the pair was spotted getting close at a Golden Globes afterparty. Meester and Hedlund were "inseparable the entire night" at HBO network's event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, January 16, according to UsMagazine.com.
A partygoer tells the website "She wraps her arm completely around his neck and pulls him for a quick peck on the lips," and when the pair called it a night, Hedlund was "massaging her shoulders" as they left the party together.
Meester split with "Gossip Girl" costar Sebastian Stan in 2010. She has previously been linked to Aussie actor Luke Bracey, her co-star in upcoming comedy, "Monte Carlo".
More Leighton Meester News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image