Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Left Unharmed at House Fire
Hollywood couple Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger escaped injury on Sunday night, January 16 - after his mother's house caught on fire. The blaze was sparked at the residence in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania while the two stars and Cooper's mother were at home watching the Golden Globe Awards on TV.
The fire leapt from the fireplace and into the room where they were hanging out. Fire trucks were called to the scene and the blaze was extinguished. No injuries were reported, according to TMZ.com.
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger have been dating since 2009 after they met on the set of their film "Case 39". Though he never verbally admitted their relationship, "The Hangover" actor recently gushed about his lover, saying "Can't say enough about her. I never met her before this movie, but I just love her."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers