Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Left Unharmed at House Fire
Hollywood couple Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger escaped injury on Sunday night, January 16 - after his mother's house caught on fire. The blaze was sparked at the residence in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania while the two stars and Cooper's mother were at home watching the Golden Globe Awards on TV.
The fire leapt from the fireplace and into the room where they were hanging out. Fire trucks were called to the scene and the blaze was extinguished. No injuries were reported, according to TMZ.com.
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger have been dating since 2009 after they met on the set of their film "Case 39". Though he never verbally admitted their relationship, "The Hangover" actor recently gushed about his lover, saying "Can't say enough about her. I never met her before this movie, but I just love her."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake