Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Left Unharmed at House Fire
Hollywood couple Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger escaped injury on Sunday night, January 16 - after his mother's house caught on fire. The blaze was sparked at the residence in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania while the two stars and Cooper's mother were at home watching the Golden Globe Awards on TV.
The fire leapt from the fireplace and into the room where they were hanging out. Fire trucks were called to the scene and the blaze was extinguished. No injuries were reported, according to TMZ.com.
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger have been dating since 2009 after they met on the set of their film "Case 39". Though he never verbally admitted their relationship, "The Hangover" actor recently gushed about his lover, saying "Can't say enough about her. I never met her before this movie, but I just love her."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns