Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Left Unharmed at House Fire
Hollywood couple Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger escaped injury on Sunday night, January 16 - after his mother's house caught on fire. The blaze was sparked at the residence in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania while the two stars and Cooper's mother were at home watching the Golden Globe Awards on TV.
The fire leapt from the fireplace and into the room where they were hanging out. Fire trucks were called to the scene and the blaze was extinguished. No injuries were reported, according to TMZ.com.
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger have been dating since 2009 after they met on the set of their film "Case 39". Though he never verbally admitted their relationship, "The Hangover" actor recently gushed about his lover, saying "Can't say enough about her. I never met her before this movie, but I just love her."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London