Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Left Unharmed at House Fire
Hollywood couple Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger escaped injury on Sunday night, January 16 - after his mother's house caught on fire. The blaze was sparked at the residence in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania while the two stars and Cooper's mother were at home watching the Golden Globe Awards on TV.
The fire leapt from the fireplace and into the room where they were hanging out. Fire trucks were called to the scene and the blaze was extinguished. No injuries were reported, according to TMZ.com.
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger have been dating since 2009 after they met on the set of their film "Case 39". Though he never verbally admitted their relationship, "The Hangover" actor recently gushed about his lover, saying "Can't say enough about her. I never met her before this movie, but I just love her."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny