Tish and Billy Ray Cyrus Reunite in Family Outing
Miley Cyrus' parents put their split behind them on Friday, January 14 to enjoy a family night out at the movies in California. Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife Tish filed for divorce in October 2010, with both citing irreconcilable differences as they seek to bring their 17-year marriage to an end. They subsequently put their marital home in Toluca Lake, California on the market for just over $7 million.
But the former couple reunited on Friday evening for an outing to a cinema in Burbank, California with their son Braison and Tish's daughter Brandi, from a previous relationship who was adopted by Billy Ray as a child, reports PerezHilton.com.
Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia "Tish" Cyrus wed on December 28, 1992. They have three children, Miley Cyrus (born Destiny Hope), Braison Chance and Noah Cyrus. Billy also has two stepkids, Trace Cyrus and Brandi, as well as son Christopher Cody from his previous relationship.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch