Tish and Billy Ray Cyrus Reunite in Family Outing
Miley Cyrus' parents put their split behind them on Friday, January 14 to enjoy a family night out at the movies in California. Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife Tish filed for divorce in October 2010, with both citing irreconcilable differences as they seek to bring their 17-year marriage to an end. They subsequently put their marital home in Toluca Lake, California on the market for just over $7 million.
But the former couple reunited on Friday evening for an outing to a cinema in Burbank, California with their son Braison and Tish's daughter Brandi, from a previous relationship who was adopted by Billy Ray as a child, reports PerezHilton.com.
Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia "Tish" Cyrus wed on December 28, 1992. They have three children, Miley Cyrus (born Destiny Hope), Braison Chance and Noah Cyrus. Billy also has two stepkids, Trace Cyrus and Brandi, as well as son Christopher Cody from his previous relationship.
More Billy Ray Cyrus News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert