Tish and Billy Ray Cyrus Reunite in Family Outing
Miley Cyrus' parents put their split behind them on Friday, January 14 to enjoy a family night out at the movies in California. Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife Tish filed for divorce in October 2010, with both citing irreconcilable differences as they seek to bring their 17-year marriage to an end. They subsequently put their marital home in Toluca Lake, California on the market for just over $7 million.
But the former couple reunited on Friday evening for an outing to a cinema in Burbank, California with their son Braison and Tish's daughter Brandi, from a previous relationship who was adopted by Billy Ray as a child, reports PerezHilton.com.
Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia "Tish" Cyrus wed on December 28, 1992. They have three children, Miley Cyrus (born Destiny Hope), Braison Chance and Noah Cyrus. Billy also has two stepkids, Trace Cyrus and Brandi, as well as son Christopher Cody from his previous relationship.
More Billy Ray Cyrus News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor