Tish and Billy Ray Cyrus Reunite in Family Outing
Miley Cyrus' parents put their split behind them on Friday, January 14 to enjoy a family night out at the movies in California. Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife Tish filed for divorce in October 2010, with both citing irreconcilable differences as they seek to bring their 17-year marriage to an end. They subsequently put their marital home in Toluca Lake, California on the market for just over $7 million.
But the former couple reunited on Friday evening for an outing to a cinema in Burbank, California with their son Braison and Tish's daughter Brandi, from a previous relationship who was adopted by Billy Ray as a child, reports PerezHilton.com.
Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia "Tish" Cyrus wed on December 28, 1992. They have three children, Miley Cyrus (born Destiny Hope), Braison Chance and Noah Cyrus. Billy also has two stepkids, Trace Cyrus and Brandi, as well as son Christopher Cody from his previous relationship.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage