Tish and Billy Ray Cyrus Reunite in Family Outing
Miley Cyrus' parents put their split behind them on Friday, January 14 to enjoy a family night out at the movies in California. Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife Tish filed for divorce in October 2010, with both citing irreconcilable differences as they seek to bring their 17-year marriage to an end. They subsequently put their marital home in Toluca Lake, California on the market for just over $7 million.
But the former couple reunited on Friday evening for an outing to a cinema in Burbank, California with their son Braison and Tish's daughter Brandi, from a previous relationship who was adopted by Billy Ray as a child, reports PerezHilton.com.
Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia "Tish" Cyrus wed on December 28, 1992. They have three children, Miley Cyrus (born Destiny Hope), Braison Chance and Noah Cyrus. Billy also has two stepkids, Trace Cyrus and Brandi, as well as son Christopher Cody from his previous relationship.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says