Al Pacino Denied Entry to Golden Globe After-Party
Golden Globe winner Al Pacino was left out in the cold after the Sunday night, January 16 ceremony when he was reportedly denied entry to an aftershow party. The Hollywood legend attended the glitzy ceremony at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles and picked up a trophy for his role in TV movie "You Don't Know Jack".
Pacino left the show early to put his young children to bed, but when he returned to the venue to continue the celebrations, he wasn't allowed back in, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The publication reports Pacino's limousine was stopped by security guards and denied access, leaving the star stranded outside the afterparty.
He is said to have eventually been allowed in and was spotted enjoying the fun at the HBO bash.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy