Al Pacino Denied Entry to Golden Globe After-Party
Golden Globe winner Al Pacino was left out in the cold after the Sunday night, January 16 ceremony when he was reportedly denied entry to an aftershow party. The Hollywood legend attended the glitzy ceremony at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles and picked up a trophy for his role in TV movie "You Don't Know Jack".
Pacino left the show early to put his young children to bed, but when he returned to the venue to continue the celebrations, he wasn't allowed back in, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The publication reports Pacino's limousine was stopped by security guards and denied access, leaving the star stranded outside the afterparty.
He is said to have eventually been allowed in and was spotted enjoying the fun at the HBO bash.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance