Al Pacino Denied Entry to Golden Globe After-Party
Golden Globe winner Al Pacino was left out in the cold after the Sunday night, January 16 ceremony when he was reportedly denied entry to an aftershow party. The Hollywood legend attended the glitzy ceremony at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles and picked up a trophy for his role in TV movie "You Don't Know Jack".
Pacino left the show early to put his young children to bed, but when he returned to the venue to continue the celebrations, he wasn't allowed back in, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The publication reports Pacino's limousine was stopped by security guards and denied access, leaving the star stranded outside the afterparty.
He is said to have eventually been allowed in and was spotted enjoying the fun at the HBO bash.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'