Al Pacino Denied Entry to Golden Globe After-Party
Golden Globe winner Al Pacino was left out in the cold after the Sunday night, January 16 ceremony when he was reportedly denied entry to an aftershow party. The Hollywood legend attended the glitzy ceremony at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles and picked up a trophy for his role in TV movie "You Don't Know Jack".
Pacino left the show early to put his young children to bed, but when he returned to the venue to continue the celebrations, he wasn't allowed back in, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The publication reports Pacino's limousine was stopped by security guards and denied access, leaving the star stranded outside the afterparty.
He is said to have eventually been allowed in and was spotted enjoying the fun at the HBO bash.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert