Al Pacino Denied Entry to Golden Globe After-Party
Golden Globe winner Al Pacino was left out in the cold after the Sunday night, January 16 ceremony when he was reportedly denied entry to an aftershow party. The Hollywood legend attended the glitzy ceremony at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles and picked up a trophy for his role in TV movie "You Don't Know Jack".
Pacino left the show early to put his young children to bed, but when he returned to the venue to continue the celebrations, he wasn't allowed back in, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The publication reports Pacino's limousine was stopped by security guards and denied access, leaving the star stranded outside the afterparty.
He is said to have eventually been allowed in and was spotted enjoying the fun at the HBO bash.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher