Robert De Niro Broke His Golden Globe Trophy Into Pieces
Robert De Niro was left red-faced at the Golden Globes on Sunday night, January 16 after his lifetime achievement trophy fell to pieces. The Hollywood legend was honored with the coveted Cecil B. DeMille prize at the star-studded ceremony in Los Angeles.
He took to the stage to accept the award, but the trophy broke shortly afterwards and the embarrassed actor was forced to explain its absence to reporters backstage. De Niro said, "The top fell off. They warned me. They'll have to solder it back on."
When accepting the honor on the Sunday evening, De Niro said in his acceptance speech, "I'm sorry more members of the foreign press aren't with us tonight. But many were deported right before the show along with most of the waiters. And Javier Bardem."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves