Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Welcome Baby Girl Via Surrogate Mother
Nicole Kidman and country star Keith Urban and are parents again. The Aussie couple's baby was born via a surrogate in their adopted Nashville, Tennessee last week according to TMZ.com. Urban and Kidman, who reportedly booked out the entire top floor of Nashville's Centennial Medical Center so the unnamed birth mother could deliver the child in secret, have named the little girl Faith Margaret.
The pair made no mention of the baby when they attended the Golden Globe Awards together in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 16, but released a statement on Monday, January 17, which read, "Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret."
"No words can adequately convey the incredible gratitude that we feel for everyone who was so supportive throughout this process, in particular our gestational carrier." The couple has a daughter, Sunday Rose, who was born in 2008. Kidman also has two adopted children, both teenagers, from her marriage to Tom Cruise.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt