Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Welcome Baby Girl Via Surrogate Mother
Nicole Kidman and country star Keith Urban and are parents again. The Aussie couple's baby was born via a surrogate in their adopted Nashville, Tennessee last week according to TMZ.com. Urban and Kidman, who reportedly booked out the entire top floor of Nashville's Centennial Medical Center so the unnamed birth mother could deliver the child in secret, have named the little girl Faith Margaret.
The pair made no mention of the baby when they attended the Golden Globe Awards together in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 16, but released a statement on Monday, January 17, which read, "Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret."
"No words can adequately convey the incredible gratitude that we feel for everyone who was so supportive throughout this process, in particular our gestational carrier." The couple has a daughter, Sunday Rose, who was born in 2008. Kidman also has two adopted children, both teenagers, from her marriage to Tom Cruise.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger