Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Welcome Baby Girl Via Surrogate Mother
Nicole Kidman and country star Keith Urban and are parents again. The Aussie couple's baby was born via a surrogate in their adopted Nashville, Tennessee last week according to TMZ.com. Urban and Kidman, who reportedly booked out the entire top floor of Nashville's Centennial Medical Center so the unnamed birth mother could deliver the child in secret, have named the little girl Faith Margaret.
The pair made no mention of the baby when they attended the Golden Globe Awards together in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 16, but released a statement on Monday, January 17, which read, "Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret."
"No words can adequately convey the incredible gratitude that we feel for everyone who was so supportive throughout this process, in particular our gestational carrier." The couple has a daughter, Sunday Rose, who was born in 2008. Kidman also has two adopted children, both teenagers, from her marriage to Tom Cruise.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'