Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Welcome Baby Girl Via Surrogate Mother
Nicole Kidman and country star Keith Urban and are parents again. The Aussie couple's baby was born via a surrogate in their adopted Nashville, Tennessee last week according to TMZ.com. Urban and Kidman, who reportedly booked out the entire top floor of Nashville's Centennial Medical Center so the unnamed birth mother could deliver the child in secret, have named the little girl Faith Margaret.
The pair made no mention of the baby when they attended the Golden Globe Awards together in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 16, but released a statement on Monday, January 17, which read, "Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret."
"No words can adequately convey the incredible gratitude that we feel for everyone who was so supportive throughout this process, in particular our gestational carrier." The couple has a daughter, Sunday Rose, who was born in 2008. Kidman also has two adopted children, both teenagers, from her marriage to Tom Cruise.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings