Naveen Andrews Rekindles Romance With Barbara Hershey
"Lost" star Naveen Andrews and "Black Swan" actress Barbara Hershey have reportedly reunited more than a year after ending their romance. The British actor, 42, met Hershey on the set of independent film "Drowning on Dry Land" in 1998 and they began dating, despite the 21-year age gap.
They announced last year that they had separated six months earlier, but insisted they would "remain the best of friends." However, the pair sparked rumors of a reconciliation on Saturday, January 15 by kissing and holding hands at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts' (BAFTA) Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Naveen looked smitten. He went over to actor Jeremy Renner and introduced Barbara as his girlfriend, then spent most of the night holding her hand. Clearly they have managed to overcome any age gap problems they had."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'