Naveen Andrews Rekindles Romance With Barbara Hershey
"Lost" star Naveen Andrews and "Black Swan" actress Barbara Hershey have reportedly reunited more than a year after ending their romance. The British actor, 42, met Hershey on the set of independent film "Drowning on Dry Land" in 1998 and they began dating, despite the 21-year age gap.
They announced last year that they had separated six months earlier, but insisted they would "remain the best of friends." However, the pair sparked rumors of a reconciliation on Saturday, January 15 by kissing and holding hands at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts' (BAFTA) Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Naveen looked smitten. He went over to actor Jeremy Renner and introduced Barbara as his girlfriend, then spent most of the night holding her hand. Clearly they have managed to overcome any age gap problems they had."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival