Naveen Andrews Rekindles Romance With Barbara Hershey
"Lost" star Naveen Andrews and "Black Swan" actress Barbara Hershey have reportedly reunited more than a year after ending their romance. The British actor, 42, met Hershey on the set of independent film "Drowning on Dry Land" in 1998 and they began dating, despite the 21-year age gap.
They announced last year that they had separated six months earlier, but insisted they would "remain the best of friends." However, the pair sparked rumors of a reconciliation on Saturday, January 15 by kissing and holding hands at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts' (BAFTA) Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Naveen looked smitten. He went over to actor Jeremy Renner and introduced Barbara as his girlfriend, then spent most of the night holding her hand. Clearly they have managed to overcome any age gap problems they had."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding