Naveen Andrews Rekindles Romance With Barbara Hershey
"Lost" star Naveen Andrews and "Black Swan" actress Barbara Hershey have reportedly reunited more than a year after ending their romance. The British actor, 42, met Hershey on the set of independent film "Drowning on Dry Land" in 1998 and they began dating, despite the 21-year age gap.
They announced last year that they had separated six months earlier, but insisted they would "remain the best of friends." However, the pair sparked rumors of a reconciliation on Saturday, January 15 by kissing and holding hands at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts' (BAFTA) Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Naveen looked smitten. He went over to actor Jeremy Renner and introduced Barbara as his girlfriend, then spent most of the night holding her hand. Clearly they have managed to overcome any age gap problems they had."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'