Rihanna and Bruno Mars Rule U.K. Music Charts
American R&B stars Rihanna and Bruno Mars are holding their own atop the U.K. music charts . Her album "Loud" and his single "Grenade" are at number one.
Rihanna managed to beat off competition from rapper/singer Plan B, whose "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" returned to the charts at number two. Cee-Lo Green's "The Lady Killer" was at three while Rumer's "Seasons of My Soul" and "Mumford & Sons' Sigh No More" followed at four and five respectively.
Mars ruled the singles chart with his hit "Grenade", followed by newcomer Jessie J's "Do It Like a Dude" at two. Rihanna's single "What's My Name?" sat pretty at three, while Katy B's "Lights On" came in at four and Matt Cardle's "When We Collide" rounded out the top five.
More Rihanna News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii