Rihanna and Bruno Mars Rule U.K. Music Charts
American R&B stars Rihanna and Bruno Mars are holding their own atop the U.K. music charts . Her album "Loud" and his single "Grenade" are at number one.
Rihanna managed to beat off competition from rapper/singer Plan B, whose "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" returned to the charts at number two. Cee-Lo Green's "The Lady Killer" was at three while Rumer's "Seasons of My Soul" and "Mumford & Sons' Sigh No More" followed at four and five respectively.
Mars ruled the singles chart with his hit "Grenade", followed by newcomer Jessie J's "Do It Like a Dude" at two. Rihanna's single "What's My Name?" sat pretty at three, while Katy B's "Lights On" came in at four and Matt Cardle's "When We Collide" rounded out the top five.
More Rihanna News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off