Rihanna and Bruno Mars Rule U.K. Music Charts
American R&B stars Rihanna and Bruno Mars are holding their own atop the U.K. music charts . Her album "Loud" and his single "Grenade" are at number one.
Rihanna managed to beat off competition from rapper/singer Plan B, whose "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" returned to the charts at number two. Cee-Lo Green's "The Lady Killer" was at three while Rumer's "Seasons of My Soul" and "Mumford & Sons' Sigh No More" followed at four and five respectively.
Mars ruled the singles chart with his hit "Grenade", followed by newcomer Jessie J's "Do It Like a Dude" at two. Rihanna's single "What's My Name?" sat pretty at three, while Katy B's "Lights On" came in at four and Matt Cardle's "When We Collide" rounded out the top five.
More Rihanna News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy