Rihanna and Bruno Mars Rule U.K. Music Charts
American R&B stars Rihanna and Bruno Mars are holding their own atop the U.K. music charts . Her album "Loud" and his single "Grenade" are at number one.
Rihanna managed to beat off competition from rapper/singer Plan B, whose "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" returned to the charts at number two. Cee-Lo Green's "The Lady Killer" was at three while Rumer's "Seasons of My Soul" and "Mumford & Sons' Sigh No More" followed at four and five respectively.
Mars ruled the singles chart with his hit "Grenade", followed by newcomer Jessie J's "Do It Like a Dude" at two. Rihanna's single "What's My Name?" sat pretty at three, while Katy B's "Lights On" came in at four and Matt Cardle's "When We Collide" rounded out the top five.
More Rihanna News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018