Rihanna and Bruno Mars Rule U.K. Music Charts
American R&B stars Rihanna and Bruno Mars are holding their own atop the U.K. music charts . Her album "Loud" and his single "Grenade" are at number one.
Rihanna managed to beat off competition from rapper/singer Plan B, whose "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" returned to the charts at number two. Cee-Lo Green's "The Lady Killer" was at three while Rumer's "Seasons of My Soul" and "Mumford & Sons' Sigh No More" followed at four and five respectively.
Mars ruled the singles chart with his hit "Grenade", followed by newcomer Jessie J's "Do It Like a Dude" at two. Rihanna's single "What's My Name?" sat pretty at three, while Katy B's "Lights On" came in at four and Matt Cardle's "When We Collide" rounded out the top five.
More Rihanna News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story