Kaley Cuoco Made Engagement Joke on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Kaley Cuoco gave boyfriend Christopher French a scare ahead of Sunday's Golden Globes - after joking that the couple was engaged while walking the red carpet. "The Big Bang Theory" star sported a diamond sparkler on her ring finger as she spoke to reporters on the walk into the annual prizegiving.
When TV host Ryan Seacrest quizzed Cuoco about her her sparkling accessory, she quipped, "I'm engaged!" But the actress quickly admitted she wasn't set to wed her rocker beau after Seacrest offered her a sip of champagne - revealing her borrowed designer ring was too small to fit on any other finger. Cuoco confessed, "I'd like you to know who I'm engaged to though. Chopard! The jewelery designer. It's the only finger it fit and I said, 'I have to wear it!' And they said, 'You can't wear it on that finger!' I said, 'Oh, I'm wearing it on that finger'."
And she admits French begged her not to wear the ring, because he knew it would spark engagement rumors, "I said (to him), 'Did you get a good look at this (diamond)?' He's like, 'Do you have to wear the ring?' "
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media