Kaley Cuoco Made Engagement Joke on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Kaley Cuoco gave boyfriend Christopher French a scare ahead of Sunday's Golden Globes - after joking that the couple was engaged while walking the red carpet. "The Big Bang Theory" star sported a diamond sparkler on her ring finger as she spoke to reporters on the walk into the annual prizegiving.
When TV host Ryan Seacrest quizzed Cuoco about her her sparkling accessory, she quipped, "I'm engaged!" But the actress quickly admitted she wasn't set to wed her rocker beau after Seacrest offered her a sip of champagne - revealing her borrowed designer ring was too small to fit on any other finger. Cuoco confessed, "I'd like you to know who I'm engaged to though. Chopard! The jewelery designer. It's the only finger it fit and I said, 'I have to wear it!' And they said, 'You can't wear it on that finger!' I said, 'Oh, I'm wearing it on that finger'."
And she admits French begged her not to wear the ring, because he knew it would spark engagement rumors, "I said (to him), 'Did you get a good look at this (diamond)?' He's like, 'Do you have to wear the ring?' "
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2