Kaley Cuoco Made Engagement Joke on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Kaley Cuoco gave boyfriend Christopher French a scare ahead of Sunday's Golden Globes - after joking that the couple was engaged while walking the red carpet. "The Big Bang Theory" star sported a diamond sparkler on her ring finger as she spoke to reporters on the walk into the annual prizegiving.
When TV host Ryan Seacrest quizzed Cuoco about her her sparkling accessory, she quipped, "I'm engaged!" But the actress quickly admitted she wasn't set to wed her rocker beau after Seacrest offered her a sip of champagne - revealing her borrowed designer ring was too small to fit on any other finger. Cuoco confessed, "I'd like you to know who I'm engaged to though. Chopard! The jewelery designer. It's the only finger it fit and I said, 'I have to wear it!' And they said, 'You can't wear it on that finger!' I said, 'Oh, I'm wearing it on that finger'."
And she admits French begged her not to wear the ring, because he knew it would spark engagement rumors, "I said (to him), 'Did you get a good look at this (diamond)?' He's like, 'Do you have to wear the ring?' "
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?