Kaley Cuoco Made Engagement Joke on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Kaley Cuoco gave boyfriend Christopher French a scare ahead of Sunday's Golden Globes - after joking that the couple was engaged while walking the red carpet. "The Big Bang Theory" star sported a diamond sparkler on her ring finger as she spoke to reporters on the walk into the annual prizegiving.
When TV host Ryan Seacrest quizzed Cuoco about her her sparkling accessory, she quipped, "I'm engaged!" But the actress quickly admitted she wasn't set to wed her rocker beau after Seacrest offered her a sip of champagne - revealing her borrowed designer ring was too small to fit on any other finger. Cuoco confessed, "I'd like you to know who I'm engaged to though. Chopard! The jewelery designer. It's the only finger it fit and I said, 'I have to wear it!' And they said, 'You can't wear it on that finger!' I said, 'Oh, I'm wearing it on that finger'."
And she admits French begged her not to wear the ring, because he knew it would spark engagement rumors, "I said (to him), 'Did you get a good look at this (diamond)?' He's like, 'Do you have to wear the ring?' "
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie