Shakira's 'Waka Waka' Is Nokia's Most Downloaded Track
Sexy singer Shakira has seen off competition from Lady GaGa and the Black Eyed Peas to be named the most downloaded track of last year on Nokia's Ovi Music service. The star sang the official 2010 FIFA World Cup anthem, "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)", and fans flocked to purchase the tune.
Officials at Ovi Music have now named it their most popular song of 2010, closely followed by "Long Time No See" by Chinese singer Jay Chou at two and the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" at three.
Lady GaGa rounded out the top five with her hits "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face", according to the official figures. Rihanna's "Rated R" was the most downloaded album of 2010 on the site.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story