Shakira's 'Waka Waka' Is Nokia's Most Downloaded Track
Sexy singer Shakira has seen off competition from Lady GaGa and the Black Eyed Peas to be named the most downloaded track of last year on Nokia's Ovi Music service. The star sang the official 2010 FIFA World Cup anthem, "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)", and fans flocked to purchase the tune.
Officials at Ovi Music have now named it their most popular song of 2010, closely followed by "Long Time No See" by Chinese singer Jay Chou at two and the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" at three.
Lady GaGa rounded out the top five with her hits "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face", according to the official figures. Rihanna's "Rated R" was the most downloaded album of 2010 on the site.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!