Shakira's 'Waka Waka' Is Nokia's Most Downloaded Track
Sexy singer Shakira has seen off competition from Lady GaGa and the Black Eyed Peas to be named the most downloaded track of last year on Nokia's Ovi Music service. The star sang the official 2010 FIFA World Cup anthem, "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)", and fans flocked to purchase the tune.
Officials at Ovi Music have now named it their most popular song of 2010, closely followed by "Long Time No See" by Chinese singer Jay Chou at two and the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" at three.
Lady GaGa rounded out the top five with her hits "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face", according to the official figures. Rihanna's "Rated R" was the most downloaded album of 2010 on the site.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign