Shakira's 'Waka Waka' Is Nokia's Most Downloaded Track
Sexy singer Shakira has seen off competition from Lady GaGa and the Black Eyed Peas to be named the most downloaded track of last year on Nokia's Ovi Music service. The star sang the official 2010 FIFA World Cup anthem, "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)", and fans flocked to purchase the tune.
Officials at Ovi Music have now named it their most popular song of 2010, closely followed by "Long Time No See" by Chinese singer Jay Chou at two and the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" at three.
Lady GaGa rounded out the top five with her hits "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face", according to the official figures. Rihanna's "Rated R" was the most downloaded album of 2010 on the site.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie