Shakira's 'Waka Waka' Is Nokia's Most Downloaded Track
Sexy singer Shakira has seen off competition from Lady GaGa and the Black Eyed Peas to be named the most downloaded track of last year on Nokia's Ovi Music service. The star sang the official 2010 FIFA World Cup anthem, "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)", and fans flocked to purchase the tune.
Officials at Ovi Music have now named it their most popular song of 2010, closely followed by "Long Time No See" by Chinese singer Jay Chou at two and the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" at three.
Lady GaGa rounded out the top five with her hits "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face", according to the official figures. Rihanna's "Rated R" was the most downloaded album of 2010 on the site.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support