David Beckham Has Alibi Against Bedding Prostitute
David Beckham has further distanced himself from accusations he slept with prostitute Irma Nici in 2007, insisting he was at his sick father's bedside on one occasion she alleges to have been with the soccer ace. Nici hit headlines around the world last year when she sensationally claimed Beckham had paid for her services twice in 2007.
The sportsman slammed the allegations and immediately launched a $25 million lawsuit against her and In Touch magazine, which published the story. Nici's lawyer filed a countersuit against Beckham, accusing him of ignoring America's strict freedom of speech laws.
Beckham, who insisted he had never even met Nici, has now filed a new legal document, revealing his whereabouts on the occasions she alleged to have bedded the superstar. The sports hunk claims to have been having a therapeutic massage in a New York hotel when he is said to have first hired Nici in August 2007.
And when the prostitute claims to have slept with Beckham at top London hotel Claridge's the following month, the star alleges he was tending to his sick father Ted in hospital, following a heart attack.
In court papers obtained by Britain's News of the World tabloid, which are signed by the star and dated January 14, 2011, Beckham states, "This trip is quite memorable to me because of my father's very serious health situation. Although it is well-known that I frequently stay at Claridge's while in London, I did not stay or otherwise set foot inside Claridge's during this trip."
He also dismisses claims he phoned Nici from New York in October, 2007, in a bid to arrange a meeting - insisting, "I have reviewed my travel itinerary and I was never in New York for October 2007."
More David Beckham News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'