David Tennant's Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His First Child
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant has more good news to celebrate following his engagement earlier this month - he's set to become a first-time father, according to U.K. reports. The Scottish actor recently proposed to girlfriend Georgia Moffett, the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison. The pair has been dating since she appeared on the time-travelling sci-fi show in 2008.
The couple is reported to be planning a New Year's Day 2012 wedding, and there will be an extra special little guest at the nuptials - Moffett is pregnant, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper. A source tells the publication, "David is thrilled."
Moffett already has an eight-year-old son, Tyler, from a previous relationship. The insider adds, "David gets along brilliantly with Tyler and can't wait for the baby."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers