David Tennant's Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His First Child
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant has more good news to celebrate following his engagement earlier this month - he's set to become a first-time father, according to U.K. reports. The Scottish actor recently proposed to girlfriend Georgia Moffett, the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison. The pair has been dating since she appeared on the time-travelling sci-fi show in 2008.
The couple is reported to be planning a New Year's Day 2012 wedding, and there will be an extra special little guest at the nuptials - Moffett is pregnant, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper. A source tells the publication, "David is thrilled."
Moffett already has an eight-year-old son, Tyler, from a previous relationship. The insider adds, "David gets along brilliantly with Tyler and can't wait for the baby."
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski