David Tennant's Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His First Child
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant has more good news to celebrate following his engagement earlier this month - he's set to become a first-time father, according to U.K. reports. The Scottish actor recently proposed to girlfriend Georgia Moffett, the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison. The pair has been dating since she appeared on the time-travelling sci-fi show in 2008.
The couple is reported to be planning a New Year's Day 2012 wedding, and there will be an extra special little guest at the nuptials - Moffett is pregnant, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper. A source tells the publication, "David is thrilled."
Moffett already has an eight-year-old son, Tyler, from a previous relationship. The insider adds, "David gets along brilliantly with Tyler and can't wait for the baby."
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip