John Mayer's TV Show Still in Development
John Mayer's hectic work schedule has forced him to delay plans for his own variety show, but the programme is still "in development", according to a TV chief. The rocker announced plans to enter the TV industry in 2009 after landing a deal with America's CBS network.
New updates about the show have been few and far between, prompting fans to assume it had been axed. But CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler insists Mayer is still committed to the project, which has been described as a "music/variety sketch show" - and is coming up with ideas in between working on his next album.
She tells news show Access Hollywood, "I was with him - there was a thing that he did... last week for just kind of trying out some new music. He's very (into his) new album, (and his) new music, so once he has time - I mean this is like the busiest man in music, so once he has time, we'll hopefully get back in."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show