John Mayer's TV Show Still in Development
John Mayer's hectic work schedule has forced him to delay plans for his own variety show, but the programme is still "in development", according to a TV chief. The rocker announced plans to enter the TV industry in 2009 after landing a deal with America's CBS network.
New updates about the show have been few and far between, prompting fans to assume it had been axed. But CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler insists Mayer is still committed to the project, which has been described as a "music/variety sketch show" - and is coming up with ideas in between working on his next album.
She tells news show Access Hollywood, "I was with him - there was a thing that he did... last week for just kind of trying out some new music. He's very (into his) new album, (and his) new music, so once he has time - I mean this is like the busiest man in music, so once he has time, we'll hopefully get back in."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked