Debbie Gibson Warns Justin Bieber of Insanity
Eighties pop singer Debbie Gibson has warned Justin Bieber to slow down on his rise to superstardom, because he will "lose his sanity" if he fails to stay grounded. Gibson became a teen sensation after the release of her single "Shake Your Love" in the 1980s and she credits her mother's guidance with helping her to avoid the pitfalls of fame.
But she worries Bieber, 16, is taking on "too much too soon" - and fears his hectic schedule will cause him to crash and burn when he's older. She tells Eonline.com, "People have to remember even though a kid can be wise beyond their years professionally and can handle showbiz, emotionally you're not developed. Somebody has got to remember that Justin is 16. (If he doesn't stay grounded, he will) lose his sanity (later)."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction