Debbie Gibson Warns Justin Bieber of Insanity
Eighties pop singer Debbie Gibson has warned Justin Bieber to slow down on his rise to superstardom, because he will "lose his sanity" if he fails to stay grounded. Gibson became a teen sensation after the release of her single "Shake Your Love" in the 1980s and she credits her mother's guidance with helping her to avoid the pitfalls of fame.
But she worries Bieber, 16, is taking on "too much too soon" - and fears his hectic schedule will cause him to crash and burn when he's older. She tells Eonline.com, "People have to remember even though a kid can be wise beyond their years professionally and can handle showbiz, emotionally you're not developed. Somebody has got to remember that Justin is 16. (If he doesn't stay grounded, he will) lose his sanity (later)."
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer