Debbie Gibson Warns Justin Bieber of Insanity
Eighties pop singer Debbie Gibson has warned Justin Bieber to slow down on his rise to superstardom, because he will "lose his sanity" if he fails to stay grounded. Gibson became a teen sensation after the release of her single "Shake Your Love" in the 1980s and she credits her mother's guidance with helping her to avoid the pitfalls of fame.
But she worries Bieber, 16, is taking on "too much too soon" - and fears his hectic schedule will cause him to crash and burn when he's older. She tells Eonline.com, "People have to remember even though a kid can be wise beyond their years professionally and can handle showbiz, emotionally you're not developed. Somebody has got to remember that Justin is 16. (If he doesn't stay grounded, he will) lose his sanity (later)."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal