Debbie Gibson Warns Justin Bieber of Insanity
Eighties pop singer Debbie Gibson has warned Justin Bieber to slow down on his rise to superstardom, because he will "lose his sanity" if he fails to stay grounded. Gibson became a teen sensation after the release of her single "Shake Your Love" in the 1980s and she credits her mother's guidance with helping her to avoid the pitfalls of fame.
But she worries Bieber, 16, is taking on "too much too soon" - and fears his hectic schedule will cause him to crash and burn when he's older. She tells Eonline.com, "People have to remember even though a kid can be wise beyond their years professionally and can handle showbiz, emotionally you're not developed. Somebody has got to remember that Justin is 16. (If he doesn't stay grounded, he will) lose his sanity (later)."
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert