Gary Busey's DUI Was Set Up by Fake Press
Two people were arrested in California on Thursday, January 13 after allegedly setting up actor Gary Busey for a drink driving bust and taking pictures of the encounter. Police officers stopped the "Lethal Weapon" star in Malibu after receiving a tip-off by people claiming to be concerned witnesses.
Cops determined Busey "was perfectly sober" and allowed him to go on his way - before noticing Patrice Karst and Mark Abel taking pictures of the scene. Deputies tell TMZ.com Karst and Abel identified themselves as members of the press and refused to stop taking photos despite their requests.
The L.A. County Sheriff's officers arrested the pair for obstructing a peace officer in his duties. Patrice was also charged with possession of marijuana.
More Gary Busey News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story