Gary Busey's DUI Was Set Up by Fake Press
Two people were arrested in California on Thursday, January 13 after allegedly setting up actor Gary Busey for a drink driving bust and taking pictures of the encounter. Police officers stopped the "Lethal Weapon" star in Malibu after receiving a tip-off by people claiming to be concerned witnesses.
Cops determined Busey "was perfectly sober" and allowed him to go on his way - before noticing Patrice Karst and Mark Abel taking pictures of the scene. Deputies tell TMZ.com Karst and Abel identified themselves as members of the press and refused to stop taking photos despite their requests.
The L.A. County Sheriff's officers arrested the pair for obstructing a peace officer in his duties. Patrice was also charged with possession of marijuana.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences