Gary Busey's DUI Was Set Up by Fake Press
Two people were arrested in California on Thursday, January 13 after allegedly setting up actor Gary Busey for a drink driving bust and taking pictures of the encounter. Police officers stopped the "Lethal Weapon" star in Malibu after receiving a tip-off by people claiming to be concerned witnesses.
Cops determined Busey "was perfectly sober" and allowed him to go on his way - before noticing Patrice Karst and Mark Abel taking pictures of the scene. Deputies tell TMZ.com Karst and Abel identified themselves as members of the press and refused to stop taking photos despite their requests.
The L.A. County Sheriff's officers arrested the pair for obstructing a peace officer in his duties. Patrice was also charged with possession of marijuana.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza