Gary Busey's DUI Was Set Up by Fake Press
Two people were arrested in California on Thursday, January 13 after allegedly setting up actor Gary Busey for a drink driving bust and taking pictures of the encounter. Police officers stopped the "Lethal Weapon" star in Malibu after receiving a tip-off by people claiming to be concerned witnesses.
Cops determined Busey "was perfectly sober" and allowed him to go on his way - before noticing Patrice Karst and Mark Abel taking pictures of the scene. Deputies tell TMZ.com Karst and Abel identified themselves as members of the press and refused to stop taking photos despite their requests.
The L.A. County Sheriff's officers arrested the pair for obstructing a peace officer in his duties. Patrice was also charged with possession of marijuana.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage