Serena Williams NOT Engaged to Common
Tennis ace Serena Williams has dismissed reports she's planning a wedding with rapper Common, insisting he's yet to propose. The couple, which began dating in 2007, reunited late last year after a brief split and recent reports suggested the relationship had taken a serious turn.
But a representative for Williams insists the stars aren't making plans to walk down the aisle anytime soon. The spokesperson tells the New York Daily News the wedding rumors are "not true at all".
When ending her romance with Common, Williams said their busy careers often got in the way of spending time together. She told Harpers Bazaar magazine back then, "His schedule is actually worse than mine. He didn't want the responsibility. It's really tough."
More Serena Williams News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son