Serena Williams NOT Engaged to Common
Tennis ace Serena Williams has dismissed reports she's planning a wedding with rapper Common, insisting he's yet to propose. The couple, which began dating in 2007, reunited late last year after a brief split and recent reports suggested the relationship had taken a serious turn.
But a representative for Williams insists the stars aren't making plans to walk down the aisle anytime soon. The spokesperson tells the New York Daily News the wedding rumors are "not true at all".
When ending her romance with Common, Williams said their busy careers often got in the way of spending time together. She told Harpers Bazaar magazine back then, "His schedule is actually worse than mine. He didn't want the responsibility. It's really tough."
More Serena Williams News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen