Serena Williams NOT Engaged to Common
Tennis ace Serena Williams has dismissed reports she's planning a wedding with rapper Common, insisting he's yet to propose. The couple, which began dating in 2007, reunited late last year after a brief split and recent reports suggested the relationship had taken a serious turn.
But a representative for Williams insists the stars aren't making plans to walk down the aisle anytime soon. The spokesperson tells the New York Daily News the wedding rumors are "not true at all".
When ending her romance with Common, Williams said their busy careers often got in the way of spending time together. She told Harpers Bazaar magazine back then, "His schedule is actually worse than mine. He didn't want the responsibility. It's really tough."
More Serena Williams News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs