Serena Williams NOT Engaged to Common
Tennis ace Serena Williams has dismissed reports she's planning a wedding with rapper Common, insisting he's yet to propose. The couple, which began dating in 2007, reunited late last year after a brief split and recent reports suggested the relationship had taken a serious turn.
But a representative for Williams insists the stars aren't making plans to walk down the aisle anytime soon. The spokesperson tells the New York Daily News the wedding rumors are "not true at all".
When ending her romance with Common, Williams said their busy careers often got in the way of spending time together. She told Harpers Bazaar magazine back then, "His schedule is actually worse than mine. He didn't want the responsibility. It's really tough."
More Serena Williams News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7