Natalie Portman to Take Movie Hiatus After Baby
Natalie Portman is planning to take an extended break from movies after she gives birth to her first child later this year. The actress is expecting a baby with her choreographer fiance Benjamin Millepied, who she met on the set of her critically-acclaimed new film "Black Swan".
Portman has scored a number of high profile awards nominations for her role as a ballerina in the dark thriller, while she is also promoting new romantic comedy "No Strings Attached". But the 29 year old is planning to step out of the spotlight once her work is done, so she can concentrate on being a mother.
She tells People.com, "I'll be out of the public eye after (the baby is born). (I will just take any future career opportunity) as it comes."
More Natalie Portman News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch