Natalie Portman to Take Movie Hiatus After Baby
Natalie Portman is planning to take an extended break from movies after she gives birth to her first child later this year. The actress is expecting a baby with her choreographer fiance Benjamin Millepied, who she met on the set of her critically-acclaimed new film "Black Swan".
Portman has scored a number of high profile awards nominations for her role as a ballerina in the dark thriller, while she is also promoting new romantic comedy "No Strings Attached". But the 29 year old is planning to step out of the spotlight once her work is done, so she can concentrate on being a mother.
She tells People.com, "I'll be out of the public eye after (the baby is born). (I will just take any future career opportunity) as it comes."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special