Natalie Portman to Take Movie Hiatus After Baby
Natalie Portman is planning to take an extended break from movies after she gives birth to her first child later this year. The actress is expecting a baby with her choreographer fiance Benjamin Millepied, who she met on the set of her critically-acclaimed new film "Black Swan".
Portman has scored a number of high profile awards nominations for her role as a ballerina in the dark thriller, while she is also promoting new romantic comedy "No Strings Attached". But the 29 year old is planning to step out of the spotlight once her work is done, so she can concentrate on being a mother.
She tells People.com, "I'll be out of the public eye after (the baby is born). (I will just take any future career opportunity) as it comes."
More Natalie Portman News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says