Michael Jackson's Dad to Launch His Perfume Line
Michael Jackson's father is set to launch a fragrance collection dedicated to his late son. Joe Jackson has teamed up with a French perfume company to create the male and female scents, called Jackson's Tribute and Jackson's Legend, which are inspired by plants grown at the late King of Pop's Neverland Ranch.
The family patriarch signed the deal with bosses of the Julian Rouas Paris company last month, and the fragrances have since gone into production ahead of a March 7 release in the U.S. A portion of the proceeds will given to a number of the late singer's favorite charities.
The firm's chief executive, Franck Rouas, tells the AFP, "With Joe Jackson, we are 50-50 partners in world sales, television rights and advertising receipts (for the collection)... We did it very, very quickly. Usually it takes a year." A representative for Jackson's estate has confirmed the project has not been authorized by them, branding it "a Joe Jackson deal".
More Michael Jackson News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation