David E. Kelley: 'Wonder Woman' Will Air in 2012
"Ally McBeal" creator David E. Kelley is adamant his "Wonder Woman" reboot will be on the air by next year, despite failing to land a TV deal with his new script earlier this month. Kelley has been working on bringing Wonder Woman back to the small screen for the first time since Lynda Carter's popular portrayal of the lasso-hurling heroine in the 1970s.
He met with TV bosses last week but shelved his project after executives at America's NBC Network refused to make room in their schedule for the show. However, Kelley is positive he will see the scantily-clad superhero on TV in 2012.
He tells the Hollywood Reporter, "I think the likelihood is we'll see it next year. I'm being optimistic but I don't think I'm being unrealistic."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!