Alicia Silverstone Expecting Her First Baby With Hubby
Actress Alicia Silverstone is set to be a first-time mum - she's expecting a baby with her rocker husband Christopher Jarecki later this year. Silverstone, 34, and Jarecki, 40, wed in June 2005 after eight years together.
Her representative confirmed the "Clueless" star's pregnancy to People.com on Friday, January 14. Silverstone hinted she was set to start a family back in April, telling the website, "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was two years old - I'm destined to be a mother."
The actress is the latest to join the 2011 celebrity baby boom - Selma Blair, Victoria Beckham and Marion Cotillard have all announced they are expecting in recent weeks.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?