Alicia Silverstone Expecting Her First Baby With Hubby
Actress Alicia Silverstone is set to be a first-time mum - she's expecting a baby with her rocker husband Christopher Jarecki later this year. Silverstone, 34, and Jarecki, 40, wed in June 2005 after eight years together.
Her representative confirmed the "Clueless" star's pregnancy to People.com on Friday, January 14. Silverstone hinted she was set to start a family back in April, telling the website, "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was two years old - I'm destined to be a mother."
The actress is the latest to join the 2011 celebrity baby boom - Selma Blair, Victoria Beckham and Marion Cotillard have all announced they are expecting in recent weeks.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier