Alicia Silverstone Expecting Her First Baby With Hubby
Actress Alicia Silverstone is set to be a first-time mum - she's expecting a baby with her rocker husband Christopher Jarecki later this year. Silverstone, 34, and Jarecki, 40, wed in June 2005 after eight years together.
Her representative confirmed the "Clueless" star's pregnancy to People.com on Friday, January 14. Silverstone hinted she was set to start a family back in April, telling the website, "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was two years old - I'm destined to be a mother."
The actress is the latest to join the 2011 celebrity baby boom - Selma Blair, Victoria Beckham and Marion Cotillard have all announced they are expecting in recent weeks.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed