Alicia Silverstone Expecting Her First Baby With Hubby
Actress Alicia Silverstone is set to be a first-time mum - she's expecting a baby with her rocker husband Christopher Jarecki later this year. Silverstone, 34, and Jarecki, 40, wed in June 2005 after eight years together.
Her representative confirmed the "Clueless" star's pregnancy to People.com on Friday, January 14. Silverstone hinted she was set to start a family back in April, telling the website, "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was two years old - I'm destined to be a mother."
The actress is the latest to join the 2011 celebrity baby boom - Selma Blair, Victoria Beckham and Marion Cotillard have all announced they are expecting in recent weeks.
More Alicia Silverstone News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise