Usher Stormed Off the Stage in Berlin Rescheduled Concert
R&B star Usher has pulled out of a show in Rotterdam, Holland on Friday night, January 14, just a day after cutting short a concert in Berlin, Germany. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was diagnosed with a sinus infection earlier this week and postponed a planned gig at Berlin's O2 World on Wednesday, January 12.
Usher apologized to fans, saying, "I am truly sorry to all my fans in Berlin who were inconvenienced by tonight's postponement of the show. I was ill and felt that I would not have been able to give the show that you all properly deserve."
The concert was rearranged for Thursday, January 13, but the star's return to the stage was brief - he stopped the show after just a few songs, according to local reports. And now another performance on his OMG European trek has been affected - Usher has postponed his appearance at the Ahoy venue in Rotterdam on Friday. He's scheduled to take to the stage there on March 1 instead.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'