Usher Stormed Off the Stage in Berlin Rescheduled Concert
R&B star Usher has pulled out of a show in Rotterdam, Holland on Friday night, January 14, just a day after cutting short a concert in Berlin, Germany. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was diagnosed with a sinus infection earlier this week and postponed a planned gig at Berlin's O2 World on Wednesday, January 12.
Usher apologized to fans, saying, "I am truly sorry to all my fans in Berlin who were inconvenienced by tonight's postponement of the show. I was ill and felt that I would not have been able to give the show that you all properly deserve."
The concert was rearranged for Thursday, January 13, but the star's return to the stage was brief - he stopped the show after just a few songs, according to local reports. And now another performance on his OMG European trek has been affected - Usher has postponed his appearance at the Ahoy venue in Rotterdam on Friday. He's scheduled to take to the stage there on March 1 instead.
More Usher News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'