Usher Stormed Off the Stage in Berlin Rescheduled Concert
R&B star Usher has pulled out of a show in Rotterdam, Holland on Friday night, January 14, just a day after cutting short a concert in Berlin, Germany. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was diagnosed with a sinus infection earlier this week and postponed a planned gig at Berlin's O2 World on Wednesday, January 12.
Usher apologized to fans, saying, "I am truly sorry to all my fans in Berlin who were inconvenienced by tonight's postponement of the show. I was ill and felt that I would not have been able to give the show that you all properly deserve."
The concert was rearranged for Thursday, January 13, but the star's return to the stage was brief - he stopped the show after just a few songs, according to local reports. And now another performance on his OMG European trek has been affected - Usher has postponed his appearance at the Ahoy venue in Rotterdam on Friday. He's scheduled to take to the stage there on March 1 instead.
More Usher News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group