Usher Stormed Off the Stage in Berlin Rescheduled Concert
R&B star Usher has pulled out of a show in Rotterdam, Holland on Friday night, January 14, just a day after cutting short a concert in Berlin, Germany. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was diagnosed with a sinus infection earlier this week and postponed a planned gig at Berlin's O2 World on Wednesday, January 12.
Usher apologized to fans, saying, "I am truly sorry to all my fans in Berlin who were inconvenienced by tonight's postponement of the show. I was ill and felt that I would not have been able to give the show that you all properly deserve."
The concert was rearranged for Thursday, January 13, but the star's return to the stage was brief - he stopped the show after just a few songs, according to local reports. And now another performance on his OMG European trek has been affected - Usher has postponed his appearance at the Ahoy venue in Rotterdam on Friday. He's scheduled to take to the stage there on March 1 instead.
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt