Martha Stewart Posted Her Split Lip Photos Online
U.S. lifestyle queen Martha Stewart is recovering after clashing with one of her dogs. The TV personality needed nine stitches to close up a wound on her upper lip after accidentally headbutting her French bulldog, Francesca. Stewart was leaving her home on Tuesday, January 11 when the accident happened and her driver took her to a nearby hospital, where she was treated by plastic surgeon Dr. William Nolan.
Blogging about the incident, she writes, "I must have startled her, because she bolted upright with such force that she hit me in the face like a boxing glove hitting an opponent's face. I was entirely startled and my neck snapped back. I felt a bit of whiplash as blood gushed forth from my split lip."
Stewart asked her assistant to take photos of the split lip as she waited for treatment, and she has posted the snaps online. The TV star closes her blog post with a thanks to the medics who helped stitch her up: "Thanks to the hospital staff for their prompt and professional attention and of course, thank you, Dr. Nolan!"
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7