Martha Stewart Posted Her Split Lip Photos Online
U.S. lifestyle queen Martha Stewart is recovering after clashing with one of her dogs. The TV personality needed nine stitches to close up a wound on her upper lip after accidentally headbutting her French bulldog, Francesca. Stewart was leaving her home on Tuesday, January 11 when the accident happened and her driver took her to a nearby hospital, where she was treated by plastic surgeon Dr. William Nolan.
Blogging about the incident, she writes, "I must have startled her, because she bolted upright with such force that she hit me in the face like a boxing glove hitting an opponent's face. I was entirely startled and my neck snapped back. I felt a bit of whiplash as blood gushed forth from my split lip."
Stewart asked her assistant to take photos of the split lip as she waited for treatment, and she has posted the snaps online. The TV star closes her blog post with a thanks to the medics who helped stitch her up: "Thanks to the hospital staff for their prompt and professional attention and of course, thank you, Dr. Nolan!"
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia