Martha Stewart Posted Her Split Lip Photos Online
U.S. lifestyle queen Martha Stewart is recovering after clashing with one of her dogs. The TV personality needed nine stitches to close up a wound on her upper lip after accidentally headbutting her French bulldog, Francesca. Stewart was leaving her home on Tuesday, January 11 when the accident happened and her driver took her to a nearby hospital, where she was treated by plastic surgeon Dr. William Nolan.
Blogging about the incident, she writes, "I must have startled her, because she bolted upright with such force that she hit me in the face like a boxing glove hitting an opponent's face. I was entirely startled and my neck snapped back. I felt a bit of whiplash as blood gushed forth from my split lip."
Stewart asked her assistant to take photos of the split lip as she waited for treatment, and she has posted the snaps online. The TV star closes her blog post with a thanks to the medics who helped stitch her up: "Thanks to the hospital staff for their prompt and professional attention and of course, thank you, Dr. Nolan!"
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star