Kelsey Grammer's Ex Not Granting Him Divorce Quickly
Actor Kelsey Grammer's plans to marry new fiancee Kayte Walsh have been thwarted by his estranged wife - she won't grant him a quickie divorce. Reality TV star Camille Grammer has asked a judge to deny the former "Frasier" star's request to dissolve their legal marital status while the divorce fight continues.
She insists her estranged husband's request is "solely for the reason that he intends to remarry as soon as possible." She adds, "I do not believe his is a sufficient reason to prejudice my rights to the community estate, especially given the large and complex nature of our estate."
A judge will hear the matter on January 26.
Kelsey Grammer has confirmed to People magazine he's keen to wed Brit Walsh, explaining, "Kayte and I are marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer."
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'