Kelsey Grammer's Ex Not Granting Him Divorce Quickly
Actor Kelsey Grammer's plans to marry new fiancee Kayte Walsh have been thwarted by his estranged wife - she won't grant him a quickie divorce. Reality TV star Camille Grammer has asked a judge to deny the former "Frasier" star's request to dissolve their legal marital status while the divorce fight continues.
She insists her estranged husband's request is "solely for the reason that he intends to remarry as soon as possible." She adds, "I do not believe his is a sufficient reason to prejudice my rights to the community estate, especially given the large and complex nature of our estate."
A judge will hear the matter on January 26.
Kelsey Grammer has confirmed to People magazine he's keen to wed Brit Walsh, explaining, "Kayte and I are marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation