Kelsey Grammer's Ex Not Granting Him Divorce Quickly
Actor Kelsey Grammer's plans to marry new fiancee Kayte Walsh have been thwarted by his estranged wife - she won't grant him a quickie divorce. Reality TV star Camille Grammer has asked a judge to deny the former "Frasier" star's request to dissolve their legal marital status while the divorce fight continues.
She insists her estranged husband's request is "solely for the reason that he intends to remarry as soon as possible." She adds, "I do not believe his is a sufficient reason to prejudice my rights to the community estate, especially given the large and complex nature of our estate."
A judge will hear the matter on January 26.
Kelsey Grammer has confirmed to People magazine he's keen to wed Brit Walsh, explaining, "Kayte and I are marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier