Kelsey Grammer's Ex Not Granting Him Divorce Quickly
Actor Kelsey Grammer's plans to marry new fiancee Kayte Walsh have been thwarted by his estranged wife - she won't grant him a quickie divorce. Reality TV star Camille Grammer has asked a judge to deny the former "Frasier" star's request to dissolve their legal marital status while the divorce fight continues.
She insists her estranged husband's request is "solely for the reason that he intends to remarry as soon as possible." She adds, "I do not believe his is a sufficient reason to prejudice my rights to the community estate, especially given the large and complex nature of our estate."
A judge will hear the matter on January 26.
Kelsey Grammer has confirmed to People magazine he's keen to wed Brit Walsh, explaining, "Kayte and I are marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer."
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards