Kelsey Grammer's Ex Not Granting Him Divorce Quickly
Actor Kelsey Grammer's plans to marry new fiancee Kayte Walsh have been thwarted by his estranged wife - she won't grant him a quickie divorce. Reality TV star Camille Grammer has asked a judge to deny the former "Frasier" star's request to dissolve their legal marital status while the divorce fight continues.
She insists her estranged husband's request is "solely for the reason that he intends to remarry as soon as possible." She adds, "I do not believe his is a sufficient reason to prejudice my rights to the community estate, especially given the large and complex nature of our estate."
A judge will hear the matter on January 26.
Kelsey Grammer has confirmed to People magazine he's keen to wed Brit Walsh, explaining, "Kayte and I are marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer."
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4