Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur Praised by PETA
Rihanna's new fragrance has been given the thumbs up by animal rights activists at PETA - they love the scent and the fact the R&B beauty has teamed up with a cruelty-free company to create it. Reb'l Fleur, which will hit store shelves on January 25, was created by Rihanna and the nose experts at Parlux, who have been on PETA's 'good list', for refusing to test products on animals, for years.
PETA Senior Vice President Dan Mathews is so impressed by the singer's choice, he sent her a big bouquet of flowers to thank her for putting animals first. He tells WENN, "Rihanna's decision to team up with Parlux is as kind to animals as her music is to your ears. By renouncing animal tests, Parlux is proving that beauty doesn't have to have an ugly side."
Having scents of ripe fruits and sumptuous florals, as well as a musky mix of vanilla, patchouli and amber, Reb'l Fleur is described as "daring, sexy and truly memorable." The fragrance "is as much in tune with Barbados-born Rihanna's roots as it is with the glamour of her present life in New York City. Reb'l Fleur is joyous yet intense, sophisticated yet marvelously surprising."
More Rihanna News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'