Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur Praised by PETA
Rihanna's new fragrance has been given the thumbs up by animal rights activists at PETA - they love the scent and the fact the R&B beauty has teamed up with a cruelty-free company to create it. Reb'l Fleur, which will hit store shelves on January 25, was created by Rihanna and the nose experts at Parlux, who have been on PETA's 'good list', for refusing to test products on animals, for years.
PETA Senior Vice President Dan Mathews is so impressed by the singer's choice, he sent her a big bouquet of flowers to thank her for putting animals first. He tells WENN, "Rihanna's decision to team up with Parlux is as kind to animals as her music is to your ears. By renouncing animal tests, Parlux is proving that beauty doesn't have to have an ugly side."
Having scents of ripe fruits and sumptuous florals, as well as a musky mix of vanilla, patchouli and amber, Reb'l Fleur is described as "daring, sexy and truly memorable." The fragrance "is as much in tune with Barbados-born Rihanna's roots as it is with the glamour of her present life in New York City. Reb'l Fleur is joyous yet intense, sophisticated yet marvelously surprising."
More Rihanna News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit