Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur Praised by PETA
Rihanna's new fragrance has been given the thumbs up by animal rights activists at PETA - they love the scent and the fact the R&B beauty has teamed up with a cruelty-free company to create it. Reb'l Fleur, which will hit store shelves on January 25, was created by Rihanna and the nose experts at Parlux, who have been on PETA's 'good list', for refusing to test products on animals, for years.
PETA Senior Vice President Dan Mathews is so impressed by the singer's choice, he sent her a big bouquet of flowers to thank her for putting animals first. He tells WENN, "Rihanna's decision to team up with Parlux is as kind to animals as her music is to your ears. By renouncing animal tests, Parlux is proving that beauty doesn't have to have an ugly side."
Having scents of ripe fruits and sumptuous florals, as well as a musky mix of vanilla, patchouli and amber, Reb'l Fleur is described as "daring, sexy and truly memorable." The fragrance "is as much in tune with Barbados-born Rihanna's roots as it is with the glamour of her present life in New York City. Reb'l Fleur is joyous yet intense, sophisticated yet marvelously surprising."
More Rihanna News
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?