Lady GaGa Tipped as 2011 Highest-Earning Act
Lady GaGa is set for another chart-topping feat in 2011 - she's predicted to be the year's highest-earning act. The "Just Dance" hitmaker banked a whopping $64 million in 2010, and the 24 year old is expected to nearly double her earnings this year with an expected haul between $100 million and $130 million.
Fuelling her climb to the top is her ongoing Monster's Ball arena tour - which reportedly grosses $2 million per show. Meanwhile, GaGa's planned May 23 release of her sophomore album, "Born This Way", reportedly stands to bring in another $20 to $30 million, and her merchandising deals could add another $10 million, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The savvy singer is also expected to bring in millions more, thanks to her collaborations with major companies, including a new line of digital products she's created for camera company Polaroid. The news comes weeks after GaGa rounded out 2010 with the year's highest-selling album - her record "The Fame Monster" scored six million sales worldwide.
More Lady GaGa News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics