Lady GaGa Tipped as 2011 Highest-Earning Act
Lady GaGa is set for another chart-topping feat in 2011 - she's predicted to be the year's highest-earning act. The "Just Dance" hitmaker banked a whopping $64 million in 2010, and the 24 year old is expected to nearly double her earnings this year with an expected haul between $100 million and $130 million.
Fuelling her climb to the top is her ongoing Monster's Ball arena tour - which reportedly grosses $2 million per show. Meanwhile, GaGa's planned May 23 release of her sophomore album, "Born This Way", reportedly stands to bring in another $20 to $30 million, and her merchandising deals could add another $10 million, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The savvy singer is also expected to bring in millions more, thanks to her collaborations with major companies, including a new line of digital products she's created for camera company Polaroid. The news comes weeks after GaGa rounded out 2010 with the year's highest-selling album - her record "The Fame Monster" scored six million sales worldwide.
More Lady GaGa News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date