Lady GaGa Tipped as 2011 Highest-Earning Act
Lady GaGa is set for another chart-topping feat in 2011 - she's predicted to be the year's highest-earning act. The "Just Dance" hitmaker banked a whopping $64 million in 2010, and the 24 year old is expected to nearly double her earnings this year with an expected haul between $100 million and $130 million.
Fuelling her climb to the top is her ongoing Monster's Ball arena tour - which reportedly grosses $2 million per show. Meanwhile, GaGa's planned May 23 release of her sophomore album, "Born This Way", reportedly stands to bring in another $20 to $30 million, and her merchandising deals could add another $10 million, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The savvy singer is also expected to bring in millions more, thanks to her collaborations with major companies, including a new line of digital products she's created for camera company Polaroid. The news comes weeks after GaGa rounded out 2010 with the year's highest-selling album - her record "The Fame Monster" scored six million sales worldwide.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal