Lady GaGa Tipped as 2011 Highest-Earning Act
Lady GaGa is set for another chart-topping feat in 2011 - she's predicted to be the year's highest-earning act. The "Just Dance" hitmaker banked a whopping $64 million in 2010, and the 24 year old is expected to nearly double her earnings this year with an expected haul between $100 million and $130 million.
Fuelling her climb to the top is her ongoing Monster's Ball arena tour - which reportedly grosses $2 million per show. Meanwhile, GaGa's planned May 23 release of her sophomore album, "Born This Way", reportedly stands to bring in another $20 to $30 million, and her merchandising deals could add another $10 million, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The savvy singer is also expected to bring in millions more, thanks to her collaborations with major companies, including a new line of digital products she's created for camera company Polaroid. The news comes weeks after GaGa rounded out 2010 with the year's highest-selling album - her record "The Fame Monster" scored six million sales worldwide.
More Lady GaGa News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London