Lady GaGa Tipped as 2011 Highest-Earning Act
Lady GaGa is set for another chart-topping feat in 2011 - she's predicted to be the year's highest-earning act. The "Just Dance" hitmaker banked a whopping $64 million in 2010, and the 24 year old is expected to nearly double her earnings this year with an expected haul between $100 million and $130 million.
Fuelling her climb to the top is her ongoing Monster's Ball arena tour - which reportedly grosses $2 million per show. Meanwhile, GaGa's planned May 23 release of her sophomore album, "Born This Way", reportedly stands to bring in another $20 to $30 million, and her merchandising deals could add another $10 million, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The savvy singer is also expected to bring in millions more, thanks to her collaborations with major companies, including a new line of digital products she's created for camera company Polaroid. The news comes weeks after GaGa rounded out 2010 with the year's highest-selling album - her record "The Fame Monster" scored six million sales worldwide.
More Lady GaGa News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?