Kevin James Slimming Down for the Sake of Family
Funnyman Kevin James has embarked on a healthy new lifestyle in a bid to shed weight for the sake of his family. The "Hitch" star tipped the scales at 302 pounds (137 kilograms) last year, and decided to get serious about slimming down for his health.
He says, "It got to a point where I hit my all time high... I got on the scale and it read 290 pounds (131.5 kilograms). Not good, not good at all. I realized I'm only 10 pounds (4.5 kilograms) away from 300 (136 kilograms). I got to 302."
And James - who is expecting his third baby with his actress wife Steffiana de la Cruz later this year - has already shed 42 pounds (19 kilograms). He says, "Now I'm down to about 260 (pounds)... I want to be there for them (my family). That's important."
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards