Kevin James Slimming Down for the Sake of Family
Funnyman Kevin James has embarked on a healthy new lifestyle in a bid to shed weight for the sake of his family. The "Hitch" star tipped the scales at 302 pounds (137 kilograms) last year, and decided to get serious about slimming down for his health.
He says, "It got to a point where I hit my all time high... I got on the scale and it read 290 pounds (131.5 kilograms). Not good, not good at all. I realized I'm only 10 pounds (4.5 kilograms) away from 300 (136 kilograms). I got to 302."
And James - who is expecting his third baby with his actress wife Steffiana de la Cruz later this year - has already shed 42 pounds (19 kilograms). He says, "Now I'm down to about 260 (pounds)... I want to be there for them (my family). That's important."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked