Kevin James Slimming Down for the Sake of Family
Funnyman Kevin James has embarked on a healthy new lifestyle in a bid to shed weight for the sake of his family. The "Hitch" star tipped the scales at 302 pounds (137 kilograms) last year, and decided to get serious about slimming down for his health.
He says, "It got to a point where I hit my all time high... I got on the scale and it read 290 pounds (131.5 kilograms). Not good, not good at all. I realized I'm only 10 pounds (4.5 kilograms) away from 300 (136 kilograms). I got to 302."
And James - who is expecting his third baby with his actress wife Steffiana de la Cruz later this year - has already shed 42 pounds (19 kilograms). He says, "Now I'm down to about 260 (pounds)... I want to be there for them (my family). That's important."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell