Kevin James Slimming Down for the Sake of Family
Funnyman Kevin James has embarked on a healthy new lifestyle in a bid to shed weight for the sake of his family. The "Hitch" star tipped the scales at 302 pounds (137 kilograms) last year, and decided to get serious about slimming down for his health.
He says, "It got to a point where I hit my all time high... I got on the scale and it read 290 pounds (131.5 kilograms). Not good, not good at all. I realized I'm only 10 pounds (4.5 kilograms) away from 300 (136 kilograms). I got to 302."
And James - who is expecting his third baby with his actress wife Steffiana de la Cruz later this year - has already shed 42 pounds (19 kilograms). He says, "Now I'm down to about 260 (pounds)... I want to be there for them (my family). That's important."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard