Kevin James Slimming Down for the Sake of Family
Funnyman Kevin James has embarked on a healthy new lifestyle in a bid to shed weight for the sake of his family. The "Hitch" star tipped the scales at 302 pounds (137 kilograms) last year, and decided to get serious about slimming down for his health.
He says, "It got to a point where I hit my all time high... I got on the scale and it read 290 pounds (131.5 kilograms). Not good, not good at all. I realized I'm only 10 pounds (4.5 kilograms) away from 300 (136 kilograms). I got to 302."
And James - who is expecting his third baby with his actress wife Steffiana de la Cruz later this year - has already shed 42 pounds (19 kilograms). He says, "Now I'm down to about 260 (pounds)... I want to be there for them (my family). That's important."
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?