Kelly Osbourne Feels Pressure of Staying Skinny
Kelly Osbourne feels under pressure to maintain her new slim figure - because she'd hate to be compared to 'yo-yo dieter' Kristie Alley. The singer/reality TV star dropped several dress sizes after appearing on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009, and continued to work out after the series ended, losing a staggering 50 pounds.
Osbourne was delighted to receive Fitness magazine's Best Celebrity Body 2010 award and admits seeing the criticism aimed at actress Alley - whose weight has fluctuated regularly since she found fame - is an incentive to keep the pounds off.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Half of me thinks that's (the award) so cool and the other half thinks that I really have to keep this up because if I gain a pound now everyone's going to Kirstie Alley me. There's that pressure to keep it off. But what happens if there's a few months when I want to eat pie and mash every day? I'll be crucified!"
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards