Kelly Osbourne Feels Pressure of Staying Skinny
Kelly Osbourne feels under pressure to maintain her new slim figure - because she'd hate to be compared to 'yo-yo dieter' Kristie Alley. The singer/reality TV star dropped several dress sizes after appearing on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009, and continued to work out after the series ended, losing a staggering 50 pounds.
Osbourne was delighted to receive Fitness magazine's Best Celebrity Body 2010 award and admits seeing the criticism aimed at actress Alley - whose weight has fluctuated regularly since she found fame - is an incentive to keep the pounds off.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Half of me thinks that's (the award) so cool and the other half thinks that I really have to keep this up because if I gain a pound now everyone's going to Kirstie Alley me. There's that pressure to keep it off. But what happens if there's a few months when I want to eat pie and mash every day? I'll be crucified!"
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle