Kelly Osbourne Feels Pressure of Staying Skinny
Kelly Osbourne feels under pressure to maintain her new slim figure - because she'd hate to be compared to 'yo-yo dieter' Kristie Alley. The singer/reality TV star dropped several dress sizes after appearing on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009, and continued to work out after the series ended, losing a staggering 50 pounds.
Osbourne was delighted to receive Fitness magazine's Best Celebrity Body 2010 award and admits seeing the criticism aimed at actress Alley - whose weight has fluctuated regularly since she found fame - is an incentive to keep the pounds off.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Half of me thinks that's (the award) so cool and the other half thinks that I really have to keep this up because if I gain a pound now everyone's going to Kirstie Alley me. There's that pressure to keep it off. But what happens if there's a few months when I want to eat pie and mash every day? I'll be crucified!"
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers