Kelly Osbourne Feels Pressure of Staying Skinny
Kelly Osbourne feels under pressure to maintain her new slim figure - because she'd hate to be compared to 'yo-yo dieter' Kristie Alley. The singer/reality TV star dropped several dress sizes after appearing on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009, and continued to work out after the series ended, losing a staggering 50 pounds.
Osbourne was delighted to receive Fitness magazine's Best Celebrity Body 2010 award and admits seeing the criticism aimed at actress Alley - whose weight has fluctuated regularly since she found fame - is an incentive to keep the pounds off.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Half of me thinks that's (the award) so cool and the other half thinks that I really have to keep this up because if I gain a pound now everyone's going to Kirstie Alley me. There's that pressure to keep it off. But what happens if there's a few months when I want to eat pie and mash every day? I'll be crucified!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans