Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Useful Tips for Busy Mothers
Gwyneth Paltrow has given fans a glimpse into her daily routine in a bid to advise other working mothers on how to juggle their jobs with family life. The Hollywood actress has two children, Apple and Moses, with her rocker husband Chris Martin, and she has addressed the topic of parenthood in her latest Goop.com lifestyle newsletter.
In a lengthy essay about a day in her life, Paltrow goes into detail about her routine of taking the kids to school, working out and conducting press interviews, and gives tips to mums who find it difficult to find a balance between their professional and personal lives.
She reveals both her children own Apple iPads, but she tries to limit their time using the expensive gadgets, and describes making cakes for bake sales, the struggle to get the kids to school in the morning and ensuring she's there to put the youngsters to bed every night.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'