Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Useful Tips for Busy Mothers
Gwyneth Paltrow has given fans a glimpse into her daily routine in a bid to advise other working mothers on how to juggle their jobs with family life. The Hollywood actress has two children, Apple and Moses, with her rocker husband Chris Martin, and she has addressed the topic of parenthood in her latest Goop.com lifestyle newsletter.
In a lengthy essay about a day in her life, Paltrow goes into detail about her routine of taking the kids to school, working out and conducting press interviews, and gives tips to mums who find it difficult to find a balance between their professional and personal lives.
She reveals both her children own Apple iPads, but she tries to limit their time using the expensive gadgets, and describes making cakes for bake sales, the struggle to get the kids to school in the morning and ensuring she's there to put the youngsters to bed every night.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri