Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Useful Tips for Busy Mothers
Gwyneth Paltrow has given fans a glimpse into her daily routine in a bid to advise other working mothers on how to juggle their jobs with family life. The Hollywood actress has two children, Apple and Moses, with her rocker husband Chris Martin, and she has addressed the topic of parenthood in her latest Goop.com lifestyle newsletter.
In a lengthy essay about a day in her life, Paltrow goes into detail about her routine of taking the kids to school, working out and conducting press interviews, and gives tips to mums who find it difficult to find a balance between their professional and personal lives.
She reveals both her children own Apple iPads, but she tries to limit their time using the expensive gadgets, and describes making cakes for bake sales, the struggle to get the kids to school in the morning and ensuring she's there to put the youngsters to bed every night.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise