Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Useful Tips for Busy Mothers
Gwyneth Paltrow has given fans a glimpse into her daily routine in a bid to advise other working mothers on how to juggle their jobs with family life. The Hollywood actress has two children, Apple and Moses, with her rocker husband Chris Martin, and she has addressed the topic of parenthood in her latest Goop.com lifestyle newsletter.
In a lengthy essay about a day in her life, Paltrow goes into detail about her routine of taking the kids to school, working out and conducting press interviews, and gives tips to mums who find it difficult to find a balance between their professional and personal lives.
She reveals both her children own Apple iPads, but she tries to limit their time using the expensive gadgets, and describes making cakes for bake sales, the struggle to get the kids to school in the morning and ensuring she's there to put the youngsters to bed every night.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding