Sting Straddled by Wife on Bed for Mag Shot
Rocker Sting and wife Trudie Styler have showcased their famously passionate relationship in a series of saucy shots for Harper's Bazaar magazine. The stars, who wed in 1992, have previously discussed their bedroom antics in detail, claiming they enjoy hours of Tantric sex.
They have further shown their lust for each other in a sexy photoshoot for the latest edition of the fashion bible, posing in a series of provocative pictures and talking about their "tawdry" love life. In one snap, Styler straddles the singer on a bed, while another shows the pair smooching as Sting puts his hand suggestively on the top of his wife's thigh.
In the interview, the rocker reveals the secrets of their successful union, "Relationships aren't easy, and I don't think they're particularly natural, but we're lucky because we actually like each other. We love each other - that's a given - but Trudie lights my world up when she comes into a room. I don't take her for granted."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival