Sting Straddled by Wife on Bed for Mag Shot
Rocker Sting and wife Trudie Styler have showcased their famously passionate relationship in a series of saucy shots for Harper's Bazaar magazine. The stars, who wed in 1992, have previously discussed their bedroom antics in detail, claiming they enjoy hours of Tantric sex.
They have further shown their lust for each other in a sexy photoshoot for the latest edition of the fashion bible, posing in a series of provocative pictures and talking about their "tawdry" love life. In one snap, Styler straddles the singer on a bed, while another shows the pair smooching as Sting puts his hand suggestively on the top of his wife's thigh.
In the interview, the rocker reveals the secrets of their successful union, "Relationships aren't easy, and I don't think they're particularly natural, but we're lucky because we actually like each other. We love each other - that's a given - but Trudie lights my world up when she comes into a room. I don't take her for granted."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik