Sting Straddled by Wife on Bed for Mag Shot
Rocker Sting and wife Trudie Styler have showcased their famously passionate relationship in a series of saucy shots for Harper's Bazaar magazine. The stars, who wed in 1992, have previously discussed their bedroom antics in detail, claiming they enjoy hours of Tantric sex.
They have further shown their lust for each other in a sexy photoshoot for the latest edition of the fashion bible, posing in a series of provocative pictures and talking about their "tawdry" love life. In one snap, Styler straddles the singer on a bed, while another shows the pair smooching as Sting puts his hand suggestively on the top of his wife's thigh.
In the interview, the rocker reveals the secrets of their successful union, "Relationships aren't easy, and I don't think they're particularly natural, but we're lucky because we actually like each other. We love each other - that's a given - but Trudie lights my world up when she comes into a room. I don't take her for granted."
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record