Muse Win Big at European Festival Awards
British rockers Muse were the big winners at the European Festival Awards on Wednesday, January 12, taking away the Best Headliner and Festival Anthem of the Year prizes. The awards celebrate the best of Europe's outdoor music events, and festival stalwarts Muse came out on top at the ceremony in Groningen, The Netherlands.
Their performances won them the Best Headliner honor, while the group's track "Uprising" was named Favorite Festival Anthem of 2010. Florence and the Machine scooped the Best Newcomer title at the prizegiving, while trophies were also handed out to organizers of Ireland's Oxegen festival, Poland's Heineken Open'er and Germany's Rolling Stone Weekender.
In another news related to Muse, their frontman Matt Bellamy is reportedly expecting a baby since his girfriend Kate Hudson is pregrant.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones