Muse Win Big at European Festival Awards
British rockers Muse were the big winners at the European Festival Awards on Wednesday, January 12, taking away the Best Headliner and Festival Anthem of the Year prizes. The awards celebrate the best of Europe's outdoor music events, and festival stalwarts Muse came out on top at the ceremony in Groningen, The Netherlands.
Their performances won them the Best Headliner honor, while the group's track "Uprising" was named Favorite Festival Anthem of 2010. Florence and the Machine scooped the Best Newcomer title at the prizegiving, while trophies were also handed out to organizers of Ireland's Oxegen festival, Poland's Heineken Open'er and Germany's Rolling Stone Weekender.
In another news related to Muse, their frontman Matt Bellamy is reportedly expecting a baby since his girfriend Kate Hudson is pregrant.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'