Muse Win Big at European Festival Awards
British rockers Muse were the big winners at the European Festival Awards on Wednesday, January 12, taking away the Best Headliner and Festival Anthem of the Year prizes. The awards celebrate the best of Europe's outdoor music events, and festival stalwarts Muse came out on top at the ceremony in Groningen, The Netherlands.
Their performances won them the Best Headliner honor, while the group's track "Uprising" was named Favorite Festival Anthem of 2010. Florence and the Machine scooped the Best Newcomer title at the prizegiving, while trophies were also handed out to organizers of Ireland's Oxegen festival, Poland's Heineken Open'er and Germany's Rolling Stone Weekender.
In another news related to Muse, their frontman Matt Bellamy is reportedly expecting a baby since his girfriend Kate Hudson is pregrant.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth