Muse Win Big at European Festival Awards
British rockers Muse were the big winners at the European Festival Awards on Wednesday, January 12, taking away the Best Headliner and Festival Anthem of the Year prizes. The awards celebrate the best of Europe's outdoor music events, and festival stalwarts Muse came out on top at the ceremony in Groningen, The Netherlands.
Their performances won them the Best Headliner honor, while the group's track "Uprising" was named Favorite Festival Anthem of 2010. Florence and the Machine scooped the Best Newcomer title at the prizegiving, while trophies were also handed out to organizers of Ireland's Oxegen festival, Poland's Heineken Open'er and Germany's Rolling Stone Weekender.
In another news related to Muse, their frontman Matt Bellamy is reportedly expecting a baby since his girfriend Kate Hudson is pregrant.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart