Muse Win Big at European Festival Awards
British rockers Muse were the big winners at the European Festival Awards on Wednesday, January 12, taking away the Best Headliner and Festival Anthem of the Year prizes. The awards celebrate the best of Europe's outdoor music events, and festival stalwarts Muse came out on top at the ceremony in Groningen, The Netherlands.
Their performances won them the Best Headliner honor, while the group's track "Uprising" was named Favorite Festival Anthem of 2010. Florence and the Machine scooped the Best Newcomer title at the prizegiving, while trophies were also handed out to organizers of Ireland's Oxegen festival, Poland's Heineken Open'er and Germany's Rolling Stone Weekender.
In another news related to Muse, their frontman Matt Bellamy is reportedly expecting a baby since his girfriend Kate Hudson is pregrant.
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility