Selma Blair Pregnant With New Boyfriend
"Hellboy" star Selma Blair is pregnant with her first child, according to U.S. reports. Fashion designer Jason Bleick, the actress' boyfriend of less than a year, is the father.
A source tells Star magazine, "Selma and Jason are ecstatic. It's still early on but they have started telling family members and close friends. Selma never thought she could be this happy. Her life right now is a dream come true!"
No details of the due date have been disclosed. Blair and Bleick have no immediate plans to wed. Blair was married to rock legend Frank Zappa's son Ahmet from 2004 to 2006.
The actress joins a growing list of Hollywood stars set to become first-time parents in 2011 - Natalie Portman, Owen Wilson and Marion Cotillard have all recently announced baby news.
More Selma Blair News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'