Selma Blair Pregnant With New Boyfriend
"Hellboy" star Selma Blair is pregnant with her first child, according to U.S. reports. Fashion designer Jason Bleick, the actress' boyfriend of less than a year, is the father.
A source tells Star magazine, "Selma and Jason are ecstatic. It's still early on but they have started telling family members and close friends. Selma never thought she could be this happy. Her life right now is a dream come true!"
No details of the due date have been disclosed. Blair and Bleick have no immediate plans to wed. Blair was married to rock legend Frank Zappa's son Ahmet from 2004 to 2006.
The actress joins a growing list of Hollywood stars set to become first-time parents in 2011 - Natalie Portman, Owen Wilson and Marion Cotillard have all recently announced baby news.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie