Selma Blair Pregnant With New Boyfriend
"Hellboy" star Selma Blair is pregnant with her first child, according to U.S. reports. Fashion designer Jason Bleick, the actress' boyfriend of less than a year, is the father.
A source tells Star magazine, "Selma and Jason are ecstatic. It's still early on but they have started telling family members and close friends. Selma never thought she could be this happy. Her life right now is a dream come true!"
No details of the due date have been disclosed. Blair and Bleick have no immediate plans to wed. Blair was married to rock legend Frank Zappa's son Ahmet from 2004 to 2006.
The actress joins a growing list of Hollywood stars set to become first-time parents in 2011 - Natalie Portman, Owen Wilson and Marion Cotillard have all recently announced baby news.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius