Selma Blair Pregnant With New Boyfriend
"Hellboy" star Selma Blair is pregnant with her first child, according to U.S. reports. Fashion designer Jason Bleick, the actress' boyfriend of less than a year, is the father.
A source tells Star magazine, "Selma and Jason are ecstatic. It's still early on but they have started telling family members and close friends. Selma never thought she could be this happy. Her life right now is a dream come true!"
No details of the due date have been disclosed. Blair and Bleick have no immediate plans to wed. Blair was married to rock legend Frank Zappa's son Ahmet from 2004 to 2006.
The actress joins a growing list of Hollywood stars set to become first-time parents in 2011 - Natalie Portman, Owen Wilson and Marion Cotillard have all recently announced baby news.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts