Adele Almost Killed P. Diddy at First Meeting
British singer Adele was left red-faced when she first met Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs - because she almost crashed a golf cart into the rapper. The "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker was driving the vehicle around a studio lot when she spotted the hip-hop star and tried to brake - but stepped on the accelerator instead.
And Adele admits she didn't make a good first impression on Combs with her near-collision. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I was shooting a video on one of the big American plots, six hours I was there and I wasn't doing anything. So I convinced someone to let me drive a golf buggy. I ran the battery out by the end of the day."
"P. Diddy must have been doing a fragrance advert or something. I was in the buggy with a mate and I saw him. I meant to put the brake on and go, 'Oh, you're P. Diddy!' But I hit the accelerator. He had to dive out the way. As we went past I was like, 'You're P. Diddy.' He just said, 'Yeah, I know.' I almost, almost killed him."
More Adele News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen