Adele Almost Killed P. Diddy at First Meeting
British singer Adele was left red-faced when she first met Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs - because she almost crashed a golf cart into the rapper. The "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker was driving the vehicle around a studio lot when she spotted the hip-hop star and tried to brake - but stepped on the accelerator instead.
And Adele admits she didn't make a good first impression on Combs with her near-collision. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I was shooting a video on one of the big American plots, six hours I was there and I wasn't doing anything. So I convinced someone to let me drive a golf buggy. I ran the battery out by the end of the day."
"P. Diddy must have been doing a fragrance advert or something. I was in the buggy with a mate and I saw him. I meant to put the brake on and go, 'Oh, you're P. Diddy!' But I hit the accelerator. He had to dive out the way. As we went past I was like, 'You're P. Diddy.' He just said, 'Yeah, I know.' I almost, almost killed him."
More Adele News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly