Adele Almost Killed P. Diddy at First Meeting
British singer Adele was left red-faced when she first met Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs - because she almost crashed a golf cart into the rapper. The "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker was driving the vehicle around a studio lot when she spotted the hip-hop star and tried to brake - but stepped on the accelerator instead.
And Adele admits she didn't make a good first impression on Combs with her near-collision. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I was shooting a video on one of the big American plots, six hours I was there and I wasn't doing anything. So I convinced someone to let me drive a golf buggy. I ran the battery out by the end of the day."
"P. Diddy must have been doing a fragrance advert or something. I was in the buggy with a mate and I saw him. I meant to put the brake on and go, 'Oh, you're P. Diddy!' But I hit the accelerator. He had to dive out the way. As we went past I was like, 'You're P. Diddy.' He just said, 'Yeah, I know.' I almost, almost killed him."
More Adele News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo