Adele Almost Killed P. Diddy at First Meeting
British singer Adele was left red-faced when she first met Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs - because she almost crashed a golf cart into the rapper. The "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker was driving the vehicle around a studio lot when she spotted the hip-hop star and tried to brake - but stepped on the accelerator instead.
And Adele admits she didn't make a good first impression on Combs with her near-collision. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I was shooting a video on one of the big American plots, six hours I was there and I wasn't doing anything. So I convinced someone to let me drive a golf buggy. I ran the battery out by the end of the day."
"P. Diddy must have been doing a fragrance advert or something. I was in the buggy with a mate and I saw him. I meant to put the brake on and go, 'Oh, you're P. Diddy!' But I hit the accelerator. He had to dive out the way. As we went past I was like, 'You're P. Diddy.' He just said, 'Yeah, I know.' I almost, almost killed him."
More Adele News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio