'Ghost Rider 2' Filming Was Halted Due to Tight Shoes
Action star Nicolas Cage was forced to halt filming on his latest movie "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" to see a doctor - because his shoes were too tight. Cage called off the sequel's shoot in Bucharest, Romania when he hurt his foot while wearing too-snug motorcycle boots, prompting him to limp off set to seek medical attention.
Doctor Bogdan Ionescu says, "Nicolas Cage had a foot injury due to his boots. He was treated and went back to work."
In this "Ghost Rider" sequel, Nicolas Cage returns to reprise his role as motorcyclist Johnny Blaze, who morphs into the demon vigilante Ghost Rider. The story will see him hiding out in remote Eastern Europe and struggling to repress his curse. The action fantasy thriller is due February 17, 2012 in the U.S.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie