'Ghost Rider 2' Filming Was Halted Due to Tight Shoes
Action star Nicolas Cage was forced to halt filming on his latest movie "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" to see a doctor - because his shoes were too tight. Cage called off the sequel's shoot in Bucharest, Romania when he hurt his foot while wearing too-snug motorcycle boots, prompting him to limp off set to seek medical attention.
Doctor Bogdan Ionescu says, "Nicolas Cage had a foot injury due to his boots. He was treated and went back to work."
In this "Ghost Rider" sequel, Nicolas Cage returns to reprise his role as motorcyclist Johnny Blaze, who morphs into the demon vigilante Ghost Rider. The story will see him hiding out in remote Eastern Europe and struggling to repress his curse. The action fantasy thriller is due February 17, 2012 in the U.S.
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago