'Ghost Rider 2' Filming Was Halted Due to Tight Shoes
Action star Nicolas Cage was forced to halt filming on his latest movie "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" to see a doctor - because his shoes were too tight. Cage called off the sequel's shoot in Bucharest, Romania when he hurt his foot while wearing too-snug motorcycle boots, prompting him to limp off set to seek medical attention.
Doctor Bogdan Ionescu says, "Nicolas Cage had a foot injury due to his boots. He was treated and went back to work."
In this "Ghost Rider" sequel, Nicolas Cage returns to reprise his role as motorcyclist Johnny Blaze, who morphs into the demon vigilante Ghost Rider. The story will see him hiding out in remote Eastern Europe and struggling to repress his curse. The action fantasy thriller is due February 17, 2012 in the U.S.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen