'Ghost Rider 2' Filming Was Halted Due to Tight Shoes
Action star Nicolas Cage was forced to halt filming on his latest movie "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" to see a doctor - because his shoes were too tight. Cage called off the sequel's shoot in Bucharest, Romania when he hurt his foot while wearing too-snug motorcycle boots, prompting him to limp off set to seek medical attention.
Doctor Bogdan Ionescu says, "Nicolas Cage had a foot injury due to his boots. He was treated and went back to work."
In this "Ghost Rider" sequel, Nicolas Cage returns to reprise his role as motorcyclist Johnny Blaze, who morphs into the demon vigilante Ghost Rider. The story will see him hiding out in remote Eastern Europe and struggling to repress his curse. The action fantasy thriller is due February 17, 2012 in the U.S.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked