'Ghost Rider 2' Filming Was Halted Due to Tight Shoes
Action star Nicolas Cage was forced to halt filming on his latest movie "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" to see a doctor - because his shoes were too tight. Cage called off the sequel's shoot in Bucharest, Romania when he hurt his foot while wearing too-snug motorcycle boots, prompting him to limp off set to seek medical attention.
Doctor Bogdan Ionescu says, "Nicolas Cage had a foot injury due to his boots. He was treated and went back to work."
In this "Ghost Rider" sequel, Nicolas Cage returns to reprise his role as motorcyclist Johnny Blaze, who morphs into the demon vigilante Ghost Rider. The story will see him hiding out in remote Eastern Europe and struggling to repress his curse. The action fantasy thriller is due February 17, 2012 in the U.S.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media