'Ghost Rider 2' Filming Was Halted Due to Tight Shoes
Action star Nicolas Cage was forced to halt filming on his latest movie "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" to see a doctor - because his shoes were too tight. Cage called off the sequel's shoot in Bucharest, Romania when he hurt his foot while wearing too-snug motorcycle boots, prompting him to limp off set to seek medical attention.
Doctor Bogdan Ionescu says, "Nicolas Cage had a foot injury due to his boots. He was treated and went back to work."
In this "Ghost Rider" sequel, Nicolas Cage returns to reprise his role as motorcyclist Johnny Blaze, who morphs into the demon vigilante Ghost Rider. The story will see him hiding out in remote Eastern Europe and struggling to repress his curse. The action fantasy thriller is due February 17, 2012 in the U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China