Charlie Sheen No Show at Work Was Due to Infection
Charlie Sheen has been forced to halt filming on his hit U.S. sitcom "Two and a Half Men" as he recovers from a serious ear infection. The actor missed work on Wednesday, January 12 morning after reportedly waking up in agony.
He sought out medical attention and was given time off to visit a doctor after an on-set medic checked him over. A source says, "Charlie has a serious, ongoing ear problem." Charlie's rep Stan Rosenfield then confirmed to E! Online Wednesday, January 12, "Charlie woke up this morning with an ear infection, and he will go see his ear doctor first, and then go to the set."
The news comes on the heels of a rumor that CBS is going to halt the production to give Sheen a time to enter rehab.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface