Charlie Sheen No Show at Work Was Due to Infection
Charlie Sheen has been forced to halt filming on his hit U.S. sitcom "Two and a Half Men" as he recovers from a serious ear infection. The actor missed work on Wednesday, January 12 morning after reportedly waking up in agony.
He sought out medical attention and was given time off to visit a doctor after an on-set medic checked him over. A source says, "Charlie has a serious, ongoing ear problem." Charlie's rep Stan Rosenfield then confirmed to E! Online Wednesday, January 12, "Charlie woke up this morning with an ear infection, and he will go see his ear doctor first, and then go to the set."
The news comes on the heels of a rumor that CBS is going to halt the production to give Sheen a time to enter rehab.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments