Charlie Sheen No Show at Work Was Due to Infection
Charlie Sheen has been forced to halt filming on his hit U.S. sitcom "Two and a Half Men" as he recovers from a serious ear infection. The actor missed work on Wednesday, January 12 morning after reportedly waking up in agony.
He sought out medical attention and was given time off to visit a doctor after an on-set medic checked him over. A source says, "Charlie has a serious, ongoing ear problem." Charlie's rep Stan Rosenfield then confirmed to E! Online Wednesday, January 12, "Charlie woke up this morning with an ear infection, and he will go see his ear doctor first, and then go to the set."
The news comes on the heels of a rumor that CBS is going to halt the production to give Sheen a time to enter rehab.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell