Charlie Sheen No Show at Work Was Due to Infection
Charlie Sheen has been forced to halt filming on his hit U.S. sitcom "Two and a Half Men" as he recovers from a serious ear infection. The actor missed work on Wednesday, January 12 morning after reportedly waking up in agony.
He sought out medical attention and was given time off to visit a doctor after an on-set medic checked him over. A source says, "Charlie has a serious, ongoing ear problem." Charlie's rep Stan Rosenfield then confirmed to E! Online Wednesday, January 12, "Charlie woke up this morning with an ear infection, and he will go see his ear doctor first, and then go to the set."
The news comes on the heels of a rumor that CBS is going to halt the production to give Sheen a time to enter rehab.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!