Charlie Sheen No Show at Work Was Due to Infection
Charlie Sheen has been forced to halt filming on his hit U.S. sitcom "Two and a Half Men" as he recovers from a serious ear infection. The actor missed work on Wednesday, January 12 morning after reportedly waking up in agony.
He sought out medical attention and was given time off to visit a doctor after an on-set medic checked him over. A source says, "Charlie has a serious, ongoing ear problem." Charlie's rep Stan Rosenfield then confirmed to E! Online Wednesday, January 12, "Charlie woke up this morning with an ear infection, and he will go see his ear doctor first, and then go to the set."
The news comes on the heels of a rumor that CBS is going to halt the production to give Sheen a time to enter rehab.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns