Katie Holmes Fronts Ann Taylor's 2011 Spring Campaign
Katie Holmes has bounced back from the news her "Kennedy" mini-series has been axed by History Channel bosses by landing a leading fashion job. The actress has signed on as the new face of Ann Taylor for the style company's spring 2011 campaign.
USA Today reports top photographer Tom Munro shot the fashionable star modeling Taylor designs at a rented home in Los Angeles. Heidi Klum and Naomi Watts have previously fronted campaigns for the American sportswear brand.
Holmes portrayal of Jackie Kennedy in the new mini-series about America's most famous political clan was pulled from the History Channel's line-up last week before it aired. Network bosses ruled the project wasn't a good "fit".
"The Kennedys" will now air overseas and producers are attempting to sell the project to other U.S. networks.
More Katie Holmes News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'