Katie Holmes Fronts Ann Taylor's 2011 Spring Campaign
Katie Holmes has bounced back from the news her "Kennedy" mini-series has been axed by History Channel bosses by landing a leading fashion job. The actress has signed on as the new face of Ann Taylor for the style company's spring 2011 campaign.
USA Today reports top photographer Tom Munro shot the fashionable star modeling Taylor designs at a rented home in Los Angeles. Heidi Klum and Naomi Watts have previously fronted campaigns for the American sportswear brand.
Holmes portrayal of Jackie Kennedy in the new mini-series about America's most famous political clan was pulled from the History Channel's line-up last week before it aired. Network bosses ruled the project wasn't a good "fit".
"The Kennedys" will now air overseas and producers are attempting to sell the project to other U.S. networks.
More Katie Holmes News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'