Katie Holmes Fronts Ann Taylor's 2011 Spring Campaign
Katie Holmes has bounced back from the news her "Kennedy" mini-series has been axed by History Channel bosses by landing a leading fashion job. The actress has signed on as the new face of Ann Taylor for the style company's spring 2011 campaign.
USA Today reports top photographer Tom Munro shot the fashionable star modeling Taylor designs at a rented home in Los Angeles. Heidi Klum and Naomi Watts have previously fronted campaigns for the American sportswear brand.
Holmes portrayal of Jackie Kennedy in the new mini-series about America's most famous political clan was pulled from the History Channel's line-up last week before it aired. Network bosses ruled the project wasn't a good "fit".
"The Kennedys" will now air overseas and producers are attempting to sell the project to other U.S. networks.
More Katie Holmes News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years