Katie Holmes Fronts Ann Taylor's 2011 Spring Campaign
Katie Holmes has bounced back from the news her "Kennedy" mini-series has been axed by History Channel bosses by landing a leading fashion job. The actress has signed on as the new face of Ann Taylor for the style company's spring 2011 campaign.
USA Today reports top photographer Tom Munro shot the fashionable star modeling Taylor designs at a rented home in Los Angeles. Heidi Klum and Naomi Watts have previously fronted campaigns for the American sportswear brand.
Holmes portrayal of Jackie Kennedy in the new mini-series about America's most famous political clan was pulled from the History Channel's line-up last week before it aired. Network bosses ruled the project wasn't a good "fit".
"The Kennedys" will now air overseas and producers are attempting to sell the project to other U.S. networks.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating