Katie Holmes Fronts Ann Taylor's 2011 Spring Campaign
Katie Holmes has bounced back from the news her "Kennedy" mini-series has been axed by History Channel bosses by landing a leading fashion job. The actress has signed on as the new face of Ann Taylor for the style company's spring 2011 campaign.
USA Today reports top photographer Tom Munro shot the fashionable star modeling Taylor designs at a rented home in Los Angeles. Heidi Klum and Naomi Watts have previously fronted campaigns for the American sportswear brand.
Holmes portrayal of Jackie Kennedy in the new mini-series about America's most famous political clan was pulled from the History Channel's line-up last week before it aired. Network bosses ruled the project wasn't a good "fit".
"The Kennedys" will now air overseas and producers are attempting to sell the project to other U.S. networks.
More Katie Holmes News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs