Channing Tatum Lost His Wedding Band on Movie Set
Movie hunk Channing Tatum has taken to wearing a piece of string on his ring finger after a prop mistress lost his wedding band. The "G.I. Joe" star hasn't had a chance to replace the ring and his wife Jenna Dewan insists he wears "a reminder" - so Tatum has tied a piece of string around his finger.
He says, "During the first few takes of the morning, I forgot I had it (ring) on. You got to take it off and put it in your pocket and I thought, 'That's probably a very bad idea because I don't have a very good memory'."
"I was like, 'Hey, can you hold this for me?' and she (prop mistress) put it half way on because it was really cold... It slipped off and it was not found."
More Channing Tatum News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie