Channing Tatum Lost His Wedding Band on Movie Set
Movie hunk Channing Tatum has taken to wearing a piece of string on his ring finger after a prop mistress lost his wedding band. The "G.I. Joe" star hasn't had a chance to replace the ring and his wife Jenna Dewan insists he wears "a reminder" - so Tatum has tied a piece of string around his finger.
He says, "During the first few takes of the morning, I forgot I had it (ring) on. You got to take it off and put it in your pocket and I thought, 'That's probably a very bad idea because I don't have a very good memory'."
"I was like, 'Hey, can you hold this for me?' and she (prop mistress) put it half way on because it was really cold... It slipped off and it was not found."
More Channing Tatum News
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles