Channing Tatum Lost His Wedding Band on Movie Set
Movie hunk Channing Tatum has taken to wearing a piece of string on his ring finger after a prop mistress lost his wedding band. The "G.I. Joe" star hasn't had a chance to replace the ring and his wife Jenna Dewan insists he wears "a reminder" - so Tatum has tied a piece of string around his finger.
He says, "During the first few takes of the morning, I forgot I had it (ring) on. You got to take it off and put it in your pocket and I thought, 'That's probably a very bad idea because I don't have a very good memory'."
"I was like, 'Hey, can you hold this for me?' and she (prop mistress) put it half way on because it was really cold... It slipped off and it was not found."
More Channing Tatum News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones